I felt like the old “Shake and Bake” commercial yesterday. An online pal of mine stealthed a bi guy from my gym—and I helped!

Cory is a fireplug of a guy who comes into my city once or twice a month for work. He is in his mid 40’s, short at about 5’-6”, built like the proverbial brick shit house and has a hairy chest, shaved head and goatee—super hot and sexy. He also has great stylized tattoos ringing his biceps. I met him on Manhunt and I see him at the gym once in a blue moon as he has a membership to the same place as I do. Up to this point we had never actually played, just smiled, chatted and seen each other in the showers. That all changed yesterday.

I saw Cory walking to the steam room from the showers with his sexy smile and a nice greeting as I was walking into the shower room. After a quick clean up I followed him to the steam room and sat just below him. Of course there were some guys hanging out, but eventually we were free. Cory massaged my neck, and then reached down to pinch a nipple and I was hard in a heartbeat. I finally got to see him hard and was a tad disappointed as it is not a big dick by any stretch—forgive the pun—but Corry oozes confidence and sex so I was more than happy to show him my oral skills.

After a moment Cory quickly pushed me off when the door opened. (Why can’t I ever get a break in the steam room?) In walked a tall guy that I couldn’t get a good view of until he sat down closer to us on the opposite wall. He was dark haired, lanky, tattoos on his chest, either a largely shaved body or smooth, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He just sat there and sat there. I kept sending psychic commands for him to get the hell out of there so I could get back to Cory but maybe the steam cancelled out my demands. Cory was naked with the towel around his neck and I think he wanted to see if the guy was straight as I presumed. Cory discreetly did the scratch the balls and grab the crotch thing to gauge if there was any interest. I spread my legs wider and did my moves to try and send a message of interest as well.

I could tell that Mr. Lanky was aware of our ploy as his eyes sure seemed to dart at us and the mound under his towel sure appeared to be getting bigger! Cory seemed convinced so he started openly stroking and I followed suit. Mr. Lanky finally pushed his towel aside and I was not disappointed! Of course, that only lasted a long moment because a well known troll just had to come in at that magic moment. I cursed under my breath and got up to leave. It was clear that the troll would set up shop in the steam room from past experience and he just pisses me off in any event. I went to take a shower. Cory came into the shower room first followed by Mr. Lanky a few minutes later.

We were all lined up on the same wall and so we were able to check out the merchandise without steam obscuring the view. It was hot to see us all using the foam soap to wash up and get hard under the hot water. We were stroking for several minutes when our privacy was taken away with other gym members coming in. I rinsed off and went to the tiled area just outside the showers to towel off. It was fun, all in all, but there is only so much you can do at the gym. Cory came out and surprised me by saying I should follow him to his hotel room. I said sure, but what about the tall dude? Cory just smiled and said he would try to work his magic and to wait near the snack area when I was dressed.

I crossed my fingers as I checked my phone for messages and e-mail while waiting downstairs. After several long minutes out came Cory with his trademark smile with our new pal right behind him! I got up and followed pronto! Cory introduced me to Jason and we all walked a few blocks to his hotel room while chatting about mindless stuff. I was quite happy when we finally got to Cory’s room.

Cory stripped as soon as he closed the door and I quickly followed. Jason seemed a bit nervous but with Cory’s calming words, he finally was standing naked in front of us. I got a good opportunity to check out both men and their tattoos when I finally realized something—Cory’s arm tattoos had a biohazard symbol subtly incorporated in the barbed wire! Damn! I didn’t know Cory was poz like me! My dick responded by getting rock hard almost instantly.

I knelt to suck Cory while Jason watched. When I tried to move over to sample Jason, he covered his dick with his hand and said he couldn’t do that without a condom. I rolled my eyes and Cory explained that wasn’t dangerous, but Jason just said he was actually bi, had little experience with guys and had a girlfriend so he had to be careful. He only fucked her bare because she was on the pill. Cory just smiled and said that was cool and we could play as safe as he wanted—even just jack off together. I was beyond disappointed as my dream of getting tag teamed was slipping out the window. Jason was ok having his balls licked, and he seemed to get off with Cory standing next to him nursing his nips while grabbing Jason’s amazing ass.

For being tall and lanky, Jason sure had a sweet ass! I really wanted to at least eat that furry hole, but I could just tell that would be out of bounds so I knelt and worked Jason’s balls while he jacked off and Cory attached himself to Jason’s nips. Cory was sweet talking the whole time and complimenting Jason on his great body and especially his ass. Jason asked if Cory had any rubbers so maybe he could be sucked on, but Cory admitted that while he had lube and condoms, the condoms he had were pre-lubed so they weren’t great for sucking.

Cory was fingering Jason’s pucker while the two of us over stimulated our new pal. Cory said that Jason had the prettiest ass and he needed to sample it. Jason just looked down and said he had never done that. Cory’s smile was electric and evil as he said it was time to do a little safe experimenting.

Cory pushed Jason on the king-sized bed flat on his back with his legs sticking over the bed. Cory got out his lube and condoms and went to work greasing Jason’s virgin hole while I worked on Jason’s tits to keep him occupied and horny as they seemed to be a hot spot for him. Jason and I could see Cory wrap the rubber around his dick. Cory told Jason that he was perfect to break in virgin holes as he is not that big and he is very gentle. While Jason seemed unconvinced, Cory wasted no time pushing Jason’s long legs back and lining his short latex clad hard-on next to that tight fuzzy hole.

This I had to see! Cory took over working Jason’s nips with his hands while I go on my knees behind Cory to see him slowly sliding inside Jason. It was fucking hot! I alternated between licking Cory’s ass and his nuts as he finally hit bottom. Jason was complaining about the discomfort, but Cory said he would get used to it and in time would love it.

I suddenly had an idea—two ideas, actually. The first was to grab my cell phone from my nearby pants pocket and put it on silent while I turned it on to video. I wanted to film my second idea. I grabbed the lube and reached between Cory’s legs to feel his dick sliding in and out of Jason’s hole. I then started rolling the condom towards the head of Cory’s dick as he slide in and out. I suggested that Cory pull out so I could add more lube and then slid the condom all the way off and generously greased up Cory’s bare pole. I was out of my mind horny when Cory slid back in skin to skin and Cory moaned out loud saying that the extra lube really helped! I moaned as well filming my first condom to bareback fuck!

Even Jason admitted that it seemed to be going in easier and I just said sometimes all you need is a little more lube. Cory started deep dicking Jason while both Jason and I jacked off. Fortunately our newbie couldn’t see that I was filming due to lying on his back and Cory surrounding him. It was even more fortunate that he couldn’t see the condom resting on the carpet useless in its job of protecting Jason from pregnancy and disease. Being that Jason is a man, I only hoped he would become knocked up with Cory’s DNA.

It took only about 10 minutes of serious fucking for all three of us to get close. Jason had been really safe with not being sucked without a rubber I laughed silently to myself as I watched his deflowering proceed. He was giving up his anal and safe sex virginity to a poz bear and I couldn’t be happier! Frankly, participating in my first stealthing was way hotter than getting my hungry ass filled.

I could tell both of them were getting close. Peeking around I could see Jason’s really nice dick leaking precum like a faucet and he was getting really flushed. Cory had this stern and determined look on his face. Knowing that he was going to breed Jason with his hopefully life changing seed made me whack like crazy. Cory’s gentleness disappeared as the end approached. Jason was moaning and whimpering from the rough fuck he was now receiving. I told Cory to pound Jason’s ass and make it his. I growled to him to own Jason’s ass. I told Jason to enjoy his ass being bred by a real man. Jason’s crying out was music to my ears!

Cory started to breath raggedly and groaned out loud: “Here it is, Jason! I’m doing you like you do your girl friend—how does it feel?” Jason replied that it hurt but he was getting really close. Cory asked him if he was ready to be bred and Jason just moaned “fuck, yes!” Cory bellowed that he was coming while I watched and filmed from behind. It was glorious to see Cory’s ass and nuts squeeze in time to that ageless wonder of insemination. “Holy, FUCK!” Jason cried with his eyes closed tight as he spewed his negative seed all over his face and chest. I was very pleased to see that while I discreetly filmed his climax.

Jason’s climax triggered mine and I shot all over my hand and the carpet. I made sure Cory stayed buried until I gained my self composure enough to film him slide out of Jason’s previously virgin hole. The leaking and copious froth looked slightly pink to me and I rubbed my own sperm coated fingers over his violated hole while Cory collapsed on top of Jason. I said I’d get some wash cloths so I wet a few down in hot water and handed them to the guys.

I thanked them both for a great time and Jason did the same thanking us for helping him explore his other side. I made sure to mention that his ass was covered and probably filled with lube because we used a ton to make his first fuck easier. Cory thanked Jason for giving him his cherry and said his was the finest ass he had ever broken in. Jason blushed at that, but still smiled. Jason and I were in good spirits as we left the hotel.

Just to cover my ass I made sure to tell Jason that it was great to meet them both that day at the gym. If the seeding takes, I want to make sure that I can’t be traced to knowing Cory. Jason said he rarely gets into the city, but today was his lucky day. If he only knew! I can only wonder if Cory’s seed is medicated. Regardless, the stealth fuck that I helped with was one of the hottest things I have ever done!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 2

It is fiction. :-) I have written a few works of fiction here. Most of my stories have elements of truth that I add to or change to fit my particular fantasies. I'm not a great writer by any means, but I sure love reading stories on breeding zone and I encourage more guys to try it.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 years later...

Love it when the condom “slips off”. I had it happen twice this weekend. One didn’t figure it out, the other did. He is  pissed because he isn’t on prep. I told him not to worry I was on PrEP-a little creamy white lie. He didn’t do pep since I assured him I was on PrEP. He’ll figure out in a few weeks that I’m on a med vacation.

• Piggy 1

5 hours ago, ronnie20019 said:

Love it when the condom “slips off”. I had it happen twice this weekend. One didn’t figure it out, the other did. He is  pissed because he isn’t on prep. I told him not to worry I was on PrEP-a little creamy white lie. He didn’t do pep since I assured him I was on PrEP. He’ll figure out in a few weeks that I’m on a med vacation.

Fuck that's hot!

• Piggy 1