Chia seeds. Nature's buttgrease. Great bottom food.

Guest PozGoat

Guest PozGoat

I hate to sound like an infomercial however I received a "Nutribullet" food processor/emulsifier for Christmas and I love it. The recipe book which came with it has multiple recipes with Chia Seeds. I just started incorporating Chia into my concoctions on Saturday morning. From that point on, I have been hooked on Chia inspired blends. I used to have issues with cleaning my hole out thoroughly. The last two days have been quite a breeze. My last big black top (last night) who's a regular asked what I had done different after our fun. Nothing just incorporated the Chia. He then proceeded to tell me that I had always had an amazing ass but this time was a smoother 'silkier' feel! Go figure!

Must be the Chia! All hail the Chia, LOL!

High-five fellow nutribullet owner! LOL.

I love mine cuz its easy to eat a bottom-friendly diet. I love smoothies too. There's good reason that the recipes that come with it often call for adding chia seeds. And, yes, they do make an ass feel silky, oink.

I try to eat at least 4 tablespoons a day or more to maintain a smooth flow throughout the entire digestive tract and especially for the bottoming benefits. EZ cleanout/enemas and a silky hole to boot LOL!

Guest PozGoat

Just bought 2lb for $25.25 I cant wait to use this. For me its a ordeal to be a clean bottom. i got it from EBAY

That's a pretty good deal. That amount will last awhile too. I try to eat at least 4-5 tablespoons a day for good butt maintenance. Chia seeds expand with water so they are also filling. They're also very nutritional so they provide great nutrition if they are filling. I'm a fister and into heavy ass play. Vers. So I need a clean hole, like you.

To get the most benefit from chia seeds, just make sure to drink plenty of water when taking them. At least 8 oz or more. Water makes the chia into a plant mucus.

I'll chime in with everyone else. Chia seeds are great. I put it in my breakfast oatmeal, great in greek yogurt, always in protein shakes I make. It's an easy way to maintain good digestion. I usually get the package at Trader Joe's but it sounds like there are some better deals out there.

Hey, Great thread. Very helpful. Too soon for me tell anything yet. I bought a container of black organic chia seeds for $12/pound at my local grocery, because I saw this post yesterday. I mixed 2tbls up in my "Magicbullet" with yogurt & about 5 other ingredients. The drink is so big i have to drink it from a ball jar.....

I'm definitely checking out Whole Foods and Trader Joe's this weekend to find this stuff. Sounds perfect. I'm always way too self-concious about being properly clean when I bottom, so this is going to ease my mind a bit.

Guest PozGoat

Great thread, I purchased some from Holland & Barrett buy one get one free deal. TBH, how many tablespoons a day is recommended? I like them on porridge/Weetabix/alpen in the morning and I like them in stews/casseroles etc and rice pud and yoghurts.

I try eat at least 4 tablespoons a day if possible. Chia seeds are pretty filling and fibrous. They also expand when they hit water. Large part of why they are so filling. They clean the gut so well because of the combo of plant mucus and fiber. Great for bottoms.

Moreso, great for poz health. (as a health food)

Guest PozGoat

I'll chime in with everyone else. Chia seeds are great. I put it in my breakfast oatmeal, great in greek yogurt, always in protein shakes I make. It's an easy way to maintain good digestion. I usually get the package at Trader Joe's but it sounds like there are some better deals out there.

Thanks for the tips on how to use or what foods to put them in. Others were asking about various ways to eat chia.

Guest PozGoat

Right, looks like i'm off to Holland & Barrett then, they have lots of Chia products 2x100g bags for £3.73 !!!

But, is it better to use Milled or Whole, or does it make no difference ?? !!

Doesnt really matter as long as you take plenty of water or fluids with them. Chia doesnt even really need to be chewn but I still try to chew my food well. When the whole seeds hit water, their insides explode through shell husk as a mucus gel. Chia seeds do not even need to be chewed to be fully digestable because water makes them basically turn inside out.

So the key is water. Drink plenty of water(at least 8 oz/250ml) when taking chia. Milled or whole, doesnt matter. The wetter they get, they more mucus they make, which is the key to a clean digestive tract and bottom.

Enjoy!

Edited by PozGoat