Chia seeds. Nature's buttgrease. Great bottom food.

Guest PozGoat

2 hours ago, doctordoctor said:

I searched chia seeds on here and am bumping this old thread because I recently ran into a cute bottom that was down to fuck, and when I asked for lube, he said that there was no need.  He said his daily chia regimen makes his hole naturally slick.  I was apprehensive, but whatever, it's his hole.  He got my cock wet to slide past his outer ring, and then it was smooth sailing.  The increased friction and the thought of me fucking a naturally wet man hole sent me to climax quickly, and then I bred his hole sloppy with a huge load.  He eats chia daily.  It definitely works for him!

I fuck a guy who does chia.  It also makes his hole and the butt slime really tasty.  He loves to clean my cock repeatedly during our fucks.

• Upvote 2

Chia seeds are one of the ingredients in Pure for Men, which a lot of on here use for easy clean out.  Since I started PFM, I also agree - unless a cock is especially huge, a little bit of ass eating is all I need to slide in me, then I get juicy pretty fast.  I like fucking a slut who doesn't need lube, and I like being one too :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2014 at 10:52 PM, piercedcock555 said:

Just bought 2lb for $25.25 I cant wait to use this. For me its a ordeal to be a clean bottom. i got it from EBAY

I use PSYLLIUM HUSKS FIBRE 500mg (that's for two capsules) BUT(t) I take four in total - 7 hours before the morning - for ease of clean. In effect it clumps up everything and out it goes. Followed by a wash-out. I buy SOLGAR brand from Amazon UK.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2014 at 5:43 PM, PozGoat said:

Yes, the same as used with Chia pet, well sort of. I wouldn't trust the ones sold with Chia pets to actually use organic chia seeds.

Raw, Organic Chia seeds are one of the healthiest foods that a human can eat. 1 tablespoon contains 150% of vegan-grade plant omega-3, in the form of ALA. Chia seeds are high in fiber, anti-oxidants, b vitamins, potassium, phosporus and other minerals. Chia seeds contain very high quality protein.

Chia seeds are one of the best prostate health foods there is. Same for heart, brain, gland, and digestive health too.

But what is so magical about this food is the mucus/muculoid that the seed emits when it gets wet. In fact, the Chia pet concept only works because of this mucus, which the wet seeds get smeared over the terra cotta pet.

Anyway, this mucus, inside our digestive tract becomes an extremely slippery substance, sort of like a grease coating. I eat at least 4 tablespoons of chia seeds a day. They can be ground into smoothies, sprinkled over salad, encapsulated in blank capsules, so they are easy to take.

The mucus makes for the cleanest ass imaginable. When I take a dump, it feels like someone greased my hole first.

Enema's are a breeze now. These seeds definitely help keep the colon clean.

I try to eat chia seeds daily. It keeps a steady supply of 'grease' going thru me. Chia seeds also clean out compacted shit and can reverse many of the root causes of digestive and colon disorders. Simply by cleaning out the 30 feet of hose that is our digestive tract. Easy way to improve your health, fellow gay men.

And perhaps, the best single food for bottoming!

Enjoy your newfound greasy, clean holes. I wish I could plow every one of them!

While this is a dated article, it made me stop and think a little... I read some more material as well.  While it isn't the wonder drug of the year, there certainly are a lot of benefits to these chia seeds!!!  Gotta try em'!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2014 at 10:43 PM, PozGoat said:

Yes, the same as used with Chia pet, well sort of. I wouldn't trust the ones sold with Chia pets to actually use organic chia seeds.

Raw, Organic Chia seeds are one of the healthiest foods that a human can eat. 1 tablespoon contains 150% of vegan-grade plant omega-3, in the form of ALA. Chia seeds are high in fiber, anti-oxidants, b vitamins, potassium, phosporus and other minerals. Chia seeds contain very high quality protein.

Chia seeds are one of the best prostate health foods there is. Same for heart, brain, gland, and digestive health too.

But what is so magical about this food is the mucus/muculoid that the seed emits when it gets wet. In fact, the Chia pet concept only works because of this mucus, which the wet seeds get smeared over the terra cotta pet.

Anyway, this mucus, inside our digestive tract becomes an extremely slippery substance, sort of like a grease coating. I eat at least 4 tablespoons of chia seeds a day. They can be ground into smoothies, sprinkled over salad, encapsulated in blank capsules, so they are easy to take.

The mucus makes for the cleanest ass imaginable. When I take a dump, it feels like someone greased my hole first.

Enema's are a breeze now. These seeds definitely help keep the colon clean.

I try to eat chia seeds daily. It keeps a steady supply of 'grease' going thru me. Chia seeds also clean out compacted shit and can reverse many of the root causes of digestive and colon disorders. Simply by cleaning out the 30 feet of hose that is our digestive tract. Easy way to improve your health, fellow gay men.

And perhaps, the best single food for bottoming!

Enjoy your newfound greasy, clean holes. I wish I could plow every one of them!

Wow I'm going to give them I use herbs for loads of different things and they work can I get these in Tesco or Sainsbury's at all I'm 100% bottom and always worry might be messy there thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest bbncguy

Oh man, wish I would have found this sooner...was in PA for a couple of nights and took 15 loads in two nights. However, I couldn’t keep my ass clean. I will pick these up tomorrow.

Guest BritBottom
On 8/13/2019 at 10:44 PM, andrewguestz1939 said:

Wow I'm going to give them I use herbs for loads of different things and they work can I get these in Tesco or Sainsbury's at all I'm 100% bottom and always worry might be messy there thanks

Yes you can get them in most supermarkets and Holland & Barrett.

• 2 years later...