Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest MusclepigcunT

Curious if guys like a bottom with a sloppy hole. Mine is sloppy from all the fisting. Curious if tops like it or not particularly those with huge cocks. Do you like bottoms who are sluts or a guy more conservative?

Guest ff-whole

I was just fucked by about 5 different guys of which one had a really thick one and I try to train it to keep it tight... Afterwards I got a real deep fisting almost elbow deep and only positive comments on my ass... But I do have to keep training... Ha, otherwise my shit runs straight through.... Ha ha ha...

I find that guys like sluts. I used to pretend I was better than that (while secretly being a slut). Now that I embrace it, I find men love it. The only men who like "tight" holes are teenage boys who think it sounds good. A loose sloppy hole feels much better. As long as you have the muscle control to tighten it when it counts, you have what men want. And your picture is smoking hot proof.

• Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

Agreed @Bttm2go... yesterday afternoon I went to the Metro bathhouse in Santiago and there was already someone sucking the hell out of guy under the shower...

In the steamroom there was more going on and I was quickly grabbed by a guy very wet with cum on his hands and mouth and I stuck his hand into my ass... nice and slippery...

Later the action went slow, but after a while I took another shower and had a guy looking me over, I stretched my ass with two hands, and he got interested. I showed where I wanted to go, an unused second steamroom and bend over and he took me there and then. Someone else was bend over and fucked crazy as well, and I found myself soon surrounded by a lot of watchers and other guys waiting their turn to fuck me. In the semi dark it was really hot and my ass got very wet and sloppy and the sounds from it must have turned a lot of guys on. It felt fucking good... and as I said, I was asked to follow a guy to a booth where he fisted me excruciatingly deep and hard...

No I train my hole to keep the muscles tight but I can easily let it all go and become extremely sloppy and they love it... just moaning with pleasure, not pain.

I find that guys like sluts. I used to pretend I was better than that (while secretly being a slut). Now that I embrace it, I find men love it. The only men who like "tight" holes are teenage boys who think it sounds good. A loose sloppy hole feels much better. As long as you have the muscle control to tighten it when it counts, you have what men want. And your picture is smoking hot proof.

I agree with you guys in terms of muscle control and I have never had a complaint about a sloppy hole when the top wants it and to tighten my hole up when needed. That is all about a good bottom to a top to enjoy the ride whatever he likes.

I find that guys are really more excited to fuck me when they know I already have a few loads fucked in me. At bathhouses after I get fucked in my room there are usually guys waiting outside ready to fuck me because they have heard me taking loads. Guys seem to like the feel of another guy's warm load on their cock when they shove it in my hole.

• Like 1

I can give you any kind of fuck from

"teenage tite" to

"gangbanged party hole"

I don't mind a guy telling me

how to work my ass

on his cock

if it makes a better fuck ;@)

I was grinding on this Guy's Fat Cock in a video booth,

tryin to juice his Nut using my ass meat,

when he said Real Loud-

"Come on boy-

loose that shit on up,

I know ur a slut.

If I wanted tight hole-

I'd be fuckin

a 15 year old korean whore''

I sure luv a Sweet Talkin Man

As a vers bottom I love my hole to be nice and sloppy. Love being bent over and letting all dicks enter and deposit their seex. What makes it hotter is when I feel the seed dripping down my leg. Also, when I fuck I lick breeding a sloppy seeded hole

• Upvote 1