Guest MusclepigcunT

Curious if guys like a bottom with a sloppy hole. Mine is sloppy from all the fisting. Curious if tops like it or not particularly those with huge cocks. Do you like bottoms who are sluts or a guy more conservative?

IMHO the most important thing is that a guy is interesting. A conservative, even an inexperienced guy can be an interesting encounter. A promiscuous slut that doesn't really engage when having sex can be boring as hell

If you know how to fuck and are able to establish a personal connection with your partner, it doesn't really matter, if you've swapped seed with 5 or 5000 guys before.

So at least to me the question of slut vs. conservative isn't really the most relevant / important.

I find that guys like sluts. I used to pretend I was better than that (while secretly being a slut). Now that I embrace it, I find men love it. The only men who like "tight" holes are teenage boys who think it sounds good. A loose sloppy hole feels much better. As long as you have the muscle control to tighten it when it counts, you have what men want. And your picture is smoking hot proof.

A very tight hole can be just as fun. Sure, if you're fucking a virgin's or a top's ass, he's usually not as good as an experienced bottom, but it's fun, because it's a different experience: It can be stimulating on a psychological level. At least to me it's a turn on to know that I'm the first guy to put my seed in there. Or to know that the guy I'm shooting my load in is usually the one to do the seeding.

Other than that I'd disagree: A perfect ass shouldn't be loose and sloppy, but - for lack of a better word - "grippy". If you feel the muscle tone on your dick, that fine balance of pulling you in with just the right amount of resistance, which at the right pace feels like your dick being milked by the ass. Not just the occasional tightening, but a lasting, intimate grip, to me that's the best.

Other than that I'd disagree: A perfect ass shouldn't be loose and sloppy, but - for lack of a better word - "grippy". If you feel the muscle tone on your dick, that fine balance of pulling you in with just the right amount of resistance, which at the right pace feels like your dick being milked by the ass. Not just the occasional tightening, but a lasting, intimate grip, to me that's the best.

I think you stated this very well. But you are describing an accomplished, or well trained hole. Not the vice grip of tightness that I was referring to. That kind of tightness is not fun to fuck. It is not fun to be that bottom either, because if you are that tight, fucking hurts. Learning that level of resistance you described, where your ass is milking the dick takes pratice. And usually I think it takes practice with a man that a bottom has a level of intimacy with, a level where guidance and direction are not perceived as complaints. One does not get that from hook ups.

I think you stated this very well. But you are describing an accomplished, or well trained hole. Learning that level of resistance you described, where your ass is milking the dick takes pratice.

I think it's a bit more than that, there is a component to it that can't be learned. Some residual natural tightness that comes from not sticking anything up your ass (waterbottles, feet etc.). The evenly developed ass muscles that come from doing a variety of sports. Genes / anatomy. I've met inexperienced guys with great holes, they are just naturals. I've also met "accomplished" holes that - despite being somewhat sloppy - know when to tense up, but have lost that perfect level of overall grip.

And usually I think it takes practice with a man that a bottom has a level of intimacy with, a level where guidance and direction are not perceived as complaints. One does not get that from hook ups.

Sure, when I'm just seed a hole in a toilet stall, that's not possible. But if I meet a guy for a real sex date, there usually is some form of intuitive chemistry / intimacy. I made the experience that I can actually get that from hook-ups, at least the kind that lasts for an hour or more ;)). Otherwise wouldn't it be pointless to have more than just a quick pump-and-dump *LOL.

Not the vice grip of tightness that I was referring to. That kind of tightness is not fun to fuck. It is not fun to be that bottom either, because if you are that tight, fucking hurts.

Yeah, but the right amount of pain can add to the fun ;).

• 2 weeks later...

I find that 90% of the time my being a well used slut is a turn on. Especially for straight guys who get off on it being taboo. And tops like when they don't have to work to get in and get going. My hole gets tight again very quickly so I can still have that feeling at first but my hole is so well used by now that even then a guy can slam 8 thick inches right in my all the way. And they love that because I moan in pleasured pain when they do. If I've been really opened I can slide back to the balls on a 12 inch rod. An even if it can sometimes take a minute or two where I slowly take it it's not very long before I'm backing into it and getting just wrecked. At bathhouses and the like I like to be seen because after one guy pounds me and blows inside everyone else wants to. Even after 15 loads when it's dripping everywhere and every thrust makes it sloppier.

And that's the kind of ass I like to fuck when I top. I like seeing cum leak out when is life in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love my sloppy hole and so do my fuckers and fisters. For fisters it's more fun because they can explore "deeper" and "wider" and fuckers last longer or can really pound. And yes, I agree, tops love fucking preused holes and I love licking them clean afterwards.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Some guys really prefer my ass ready bred, sloppy an already gaped. Its better if I've been double fucked or fisted and already taken a few loads. My ass is still tight and I practise keeping my ass muscles tight, but I do love being gaped and bred.

• 3 years later...
On 2/28/2014 at 8:47 PM, TigerMilner said:

I find that guys like sluts.

So true. That's why now that I'm older I find that the best way to get guys to fuck me is to present myself as a very slutty bottom. At the bathhouse I use my glow-in-the dark signs with slutty messages and it works.

I'll be going on a vacation and ahead of time I created a very slutty profile and lots of guys are interested in what I will offer: a sling and gloryhole in the apartment.

On 2/28/2014 at 5:47 PM, TigerMilner said:

I find that guys like sluts. I used to pretend I was better than that (while secretly being a slut). Now that I embrace it, I find men love it. The only men who like "tight" holes are teenage boys who think it sounds good. A loose sloppy hole feels much better. As long as you have the muscle control to tighten it when it counts, you have what men want. And your picture is smoking hot proof.

I find that I like guys who like sluts... since i am one lol. Seriously though, i was the same way, pretending not to be a slut when i was. Then for a while, i went to the opposite end of the spectrum where i flaunted it, now i am just comfortable with who i am. i feel like guys who slut shame are often not the kind of guy id wanna associate with anyway. 

As to "sloppy holes," i definitely have an opened hole from years of use. i have muscle control, so i can milk, but access is absolutely easier. I don't think tight or sloppy loose is really the matter, but texture and friction.  I guess that is affected some by pressure, but i think viscosity has more to do with it. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Love a sloppy hole. I'm a top that's kinda on the thick side so guys that are tight can really hurt while fucking. Love fucking a guys and using my cock to open him up just before fisting him, then going back and fucking his sloppy gaping hole after he's been fisted a while. It's so wet and accommodating and I don't have to worry about hurting the guy while I demolish his cunt.