Guest MusclepigcunT

When I go fuckin, I like a sloppy loose meatsleeve to slide into...one I know has seen some use. I enjoy commenting on it - and a true asscunt slut has no problem OWNING the fact that’s what they are. 

I’ve actually walked out on guys that were trying so damn hard to be vice-tight...like that would impress me. No time for that shit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 8 months later...

Sloppy holes and smooth bodies are the absolute bliss for me and this is the type of person I constantly seek. The best fucks I have ever had have been into cum filled holes.

Guest Ravensdog417

I myself lo e being the loose hole for other men to use...nothing better than being fuckmeat and a cumdump for any male that wants to plant his seed deep up my fagcunt, then have another step up afterwards and add his seed to the mix as well ?

1 hour ago, Worfil said:

Sloppy holes and smooth bodies are the absolute bliss for me and this is the type of person I constantly seek. The best fucks I have ever had have been into cum filled holes.

I would hapily shave down and let you have your wicked way with me a few times so I was full of cum ;)

On 5/4/2014 at 7:54 PM, TigerMilner said:

I think you stated this very well. But you are describing an accomplished, or well trained hole. [...] Learning that level of resistance you described, where your ass is milking the dick takes pratice. And usually I think it takes practice with a man that a bottom has a level of intimacy with, a level where guidance and direction are not perceived as complaints. One does not get that from hook ups.

While I would seldom argue with a man of your experience, I wouldn’t entirely agree with the last sentence. As a trained bottom, I have always made it my business - and a point of pride - to learn to “read” a Top’s needs and desires quickly, and adapt to them for best service. (Training under a sadist makes one a quick study.) If the bottom is skilled, closely attentive, and genuinely takes seriously his duty to pleasure Tops - then yes, you can find that in a hookup.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Not adverse to a tight hole, not at all, however it has to be said, I do much prefer a sloppy cunt to fuck, and ffist too. Fucking a loose cunt after a decent ffisting session is such an erotic sweet experience. 👊

And as I just said on another post, fucking a loose-sloppy cunt pre loaded with cum, well, there is no sweeter sound than those delicious squelching sounds as I feel those other loads slopping around my Dick, fucking them deeper inside. 🐷💦💦

• Like 1

On 3/2/2014 at 4:24 AM, HotSeed said:

I find that guys are really more excited to fuck me when they know I already have a few loads fucked in me. At bathhouses after I get fucked in my room there are usually guys waiting outside ready to fuck me because they have heard me taking loads. Guys seem to like the feel of another guy's warm load on their cock when they shove it in my hole.

I agree lots of tops love fucking gaping sloppy cum filled holes. I even have a couple of regulars who want loads in me before they fuck me

• Like 1

Guest Descartes70817

When I fuck a bottom I like it better when I'm the second or third guy to cum inside him, and I prefer fucking bottoms who've taken hundreds of different cocks to newbies or virgins.

When I bottom, I try and work it into the conversation before hand whether the top likes it tight or loose - cuz' let's face it - everyone has their preferences.

I enjoy gripping a cock if that is what the top likes, but I REALLY enjoy just letting my hole go loose, and listening to the sound of his cock sloshing around in my ass.

I have one buddy who has my call him anytime I have a loaded ass... if he is free, he is over to my place right away to fuck his load into me and churn up the first load.  Then the fucker drops to his knees and eats both loads out.....

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PG1961Canada said:

.....I have one buddy who has my call him anytime I have a loaded ass... if he is free, he is over to my place right away to fuck his load into me and churn up the first load.  Then the fucker drops to his knees and eats both loads out.....

I had a bottom buddy in Chicago who knew how much I loved a loaded hole.  We would go to the baths together and separate.  Once he had three or four loads in him he would find each other and he would sit on my face.  As the loads dripped into my mouth he would tell me about the guys--how they fucked him, how big they were, what race, etc....then we would go off and play before finding each other again for another felching round.  The evening finished with me loading him to send him home with a load for his boyfriend.  Fuck, I miss him...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2