Whats the fascination for loads?

So a little about me. I'm 22, and I love being a little poppered up sub slut for dom daddies (I understand the hypocrisy from my last thread). I could care less about whether the tops wants to use a condom or not. As a bttm its not my place, the top is 100% in charge, I know my role. However I have no lust or desires for barebacking or for loads in my ass. If I trust the guy I'll BB with him, but only because I'm giving in to what he wants. I'm going to release just as many endophins whether he rubbers up or goes in me raw. And as far as loads are concerned to be perfectly honest I actually want all loads to go in my mouth, because that way, I /actually get to experience it/. Whether he comes inside me or he pulls out and cums on the carpet it feels the exact same to me(any bttm who says they can feel the top cumming inside them is BSing)

So I dunno why I made this thread, I mostly just want to see if theres any other bttms out there like me. When I'm masturbating or thinking of my sexual desires, I never get off on the idea of bareback or on taking loads, its ALL merely on the idea of being a no questions asked sub bttm. Which is another thing I find weird. I consider myself a sociopath and I fucking hate people. Yet I have one voice telling me (my sexual voice) that I am to be a sub bttm for dom aggressive men to use me. And then I have another voice telling me that humans are fucking garbage and that I shouldn't care about their feelings. Yet sexually I'm a total sub. I dunno I just find that to be a weird conflict.

If you have never been fucked bareback then you so know what you have missed. For me after a top,has unloaded in my ass I can feel that slickness around my hole. I also hare rubbers because the latex bothers me. I love a bare dick in my ass

No I have BB before but only with two different guys. And only because of the fact that given their job and their status in life, they have a LOT to lose if there were lying to me about their HIV status. I've been lurking on this site long enough to never trust someone to say "im neg" or "im undetectable"

In fact if I ever do get HIV not only am I going to be able to prove that the person lied to me about their HIV status, but I will thusly seek legal action against that person.

So I dunno why I made this thread, I mostly just want to see if theres any other bttms out there like me. When I'm masturbating or thinking of my sexual desires, I never get off on the idea of bareback or on taking loads, its ALL merely on the idea of being a no questions asked sub bttm. Which is another thing I find weird. I consider myself a sociopath and I fucking hate people. Yet I have one voice telling me (my sexual voice) that I am to be a sub bttm for dom aggressive men to use me. And then I have another voice telling me that humans are fucking garbage and that I shouldn't care about their feelings. Yet sexually I'm a total sub. I dunno I just find that to be a weird conflict.

Ejaculating sperm is about the only and main reason of the existence of a man. A load is what makes life go around and why everyone of us exist. Getting that special man seed inside you is what is so arousing and why people love it so much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

... I'm 22, and I love being a little poppered up sub slut...I have no lust or desires for barebacking or for loads in my ass.

Young guys seldom consider the possibility that things in life change and so do fetishes and desires. I wouldn't be surprised if by 30 you are a slutty bareback take-all loads bottom.

Guest JizzDumpWI

cumslutfordaddy, if you are in usa you can prevent HIV infection just by taking PrEP. I suspect this will spread globally. Why not look into that rather than threaten lawsuits for something you have control over. It is perfectly reasonable the guy was not lying at all. Keep that in mind.

As far as bottoms who say that feel their top cumming in their ass being BS... I hate to say it but your statement is BS itself my friend. I've only been fucked about 7 times, and 6 of them came in my ass. I've never used a rubber with a man. I felt each time I was being seeded, including my first which was about 9 years ago when I was 32. Each time cum was pumped into me I felt a warm, gooey feeling where I felt nothing before, and nothing like it without being fucked. I fucking love feeling it, because I know exactly what I am feeling is my faggot ass taking cum. Just because you can't feel doesn't mean squat.

What a turn off! Keep posting these kind of statements and you won't have to worry about getting pozzed. No one will want to fuck you.

No I have BB before but only with two different guys. And only because of the fact that given their job and their status in life, they have a LOT to lose if there were lying to me about their HIV status. I've been lurking on this site long enough to never trust someone to say "im neg" or "im undetectable"

In fact if I ever do get HIV not only am I going to be able to prove that the person lied to me about their HIV status, but I will thusly seek legal action against that person.

Letting a guy deposit his load in my ass is my gift to him. His load is a gift from him. I like giving myself to another guy for his pleasure. Cum is important to me. Otherwise I would just jack off. That's fine, but sharing myself with someone else is so much better.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Bttm2go, exactly! Exchanging loads is as much mental as physical. Feeling that load pulse into me as well as knowledge it is in me are both part of the pleasure.

• 5 years later...

My fascination with loads is that they are literally able to create life.  When a masculine man shares his load, it is full of his sperm and DNA.  He is sending me a message... you are worthy of my seed, you will take it and have my babies, you are sub and I am dom, make no mistake that your job is for me to breed you.