Woods Fuck

Fuck it. I woke up so horny for a raw cock as I had not been fucked for four days as my BF was away, and I had been busy with work, so I decided to go out hunting for cock. I had a shower, cleaned out, and put extra lube up my ass, just to make sure I could take what ever came along.

I drove to a known rest area, parked, and noticed a couple of trucks - but no cars, so I was not expecting anything, but I walked off towards to picnic areas but did not see any one, so I went further into the woods. Still I saw no one, but by this time I was horny as hell so thought Fuck it. I undid my fly, pulled-out my hard cock and slowly wacked off.

Leaning against a tree, eyes closed, enjoying the pleasure of a wank. I heard a crunching noise, but I was too horned-up to put my cock away so I carried on. Next thing I knew a hand was helping me wank off, I let out a moan then before I knew it I was being kissed by a bearded chap. As we kissed he slid his hand down over my butt and I made it easy for him as I undid my jeans and pushed them down. He got his cock out and guided my head down where I found he was hard and his balls were on display due to a metal cock ring. We moved around so he was leaning against the tree, with me leaning over sucking him off hoping to get that cock up my ass.

All of a sudden his hands fixed on my head as he pushed his cock all the way down my throat. I thought he was going to cum down my throat. Holding me there, knowing I was stuck I felt something slide into my ass. It wasn't the big cock I wanted but it was a cock, and boy, once the second man started, he fucked like a jackhammer. Once the first man knew I wasn't going to object, he released my head as I go fucked from both ends. Soon it all ended with the second man shooting his cum inside my butt. Then I got a mouthful of warm cum which pushed me over the edge and I shot my load.

As I recovered from this, the two guys had disappeared. I reached down to pull my jeans up, and felt something run down my leg. I did not think too much about it as I had put plenty of lube up my ass and thought it was that, but as I walked back to my car I knew it was more that lube. The thought I had been fucked raw by an anonymous man made my cock rock hard again, and eager to get more cock up my ass.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 2