Kinky Dares + Pix

mattywoo

Y'all seem like a bunch of horny raunchy fucked up guys who really like to get the most pleasure and fun out of life, so I figured I'd start a thread where we all dare each other to do whatever the fuck we think would be fun/hot/crazy. And then post some kind of photographic evidence. Also this is a fun way to show off your cock/hole/etc ;)

Some examples could be:

- shove [__insert whatever__] up your butt and post the pic

- fuck a household object

- food play?

- show off your latest load

- stick your cock in something weird lol

- a public nudity/fuck photo

- public butt plug photo (grocery store, the woods, whatever)

- empty a condom full of cum into your fuckhole

- fist yourself

- write something on your body/penis/ass

With every post, suggest a new kinky dare for someone to do, or you can do repeat dares as well. I think it'd be fun that you can also ask someone specifically to do something, as well. If you choose to participate in this thread, you should do what you're told (at least eventually). I know people have limits, but this could be very fun.

Not sure if this will pick up, but I thought I'd give it a shot ;)

Basically get creative and show off...

I can start the first dare off (or someone else can dare something else if they wanna jump in...

Shove the nearest household object up your ass.

• Upvote 2

I dare you to get that cucumber in there ;)

Also don't forget to suggest new dares guys - get creative :P

No household object here, but this is available for a good fuck....Although the cucumber in my fridge is tempting....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]56539[/ATTACH]

Love the idea of this thread, dare someone to fuck a plunger, ive always loved riding them, even at strangers houses or places like lowes that leave them just laying around in unlocked cabinets, that and cumming in lotions/bath/hair soap is always a perfect ending to fucking a plunger while working your cock

Here is a pic of the plunger im talking about, they keep it in a small cabinet under the sinks, everytime i go there i wait untill i can and grab it and either stick it in the toilet with the lid up or on the toilet with the lid down

post-25123-14086435221_thumb.jpg

its fun if youve never done it before, its wrong and nasty but your asshole wont complain about those notches, just watch out for the wooden handle ones,unless you like pain.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest btchbyl

at a rest area i backed my ass up 2 the toilet handle sticking out of the wall. backed up on it til my buns pressed against the wall and fucked myself on the handle. did it with the stall door open with some dude in the stall next 2 me watching below the divider and beat off.

post-1386-140864352265_thumb.jpg Only thing that was close to me was a golf ball. I would Like some hot and bizarre and extreme dares please. I have a few different toys and a few balls little smaller then a tennis ball, I have anything from out side some tools and stuff like that. But I dare who ever to use tooth paste as lube and if you have a dildo or what ever you could use as one and fuck you ass with the tooth paste lube for 10 mins with out stopping

Id do that, however trying to get my hole nice and rank for a possible fuck tonight. so that would ruin that,I dare someone to shove a dirty tool like a hammer/screwdriver up there ass, (dirty not rusted).

Id do that, however trying to get my hole nice and rank for a possible fuck tonight. so that would ruin that,I dare someone to shove a dirty tool like a hammer/screwdriver up there ass, (dirty not rusted).
Ill do that one in the next day or so Hehe. Any other extreme bizarre dares?

Okay I can do the second one. The naked in front of the door way I do every day because i live in the woods. Any thing else little more extreme with insertions ?

post-1386-14086435227_thumb.jpg

how about a pic where your naked infront of an open door leading outside your house, another idea would be wrap the mouse-cord around your cock.

mouse cord around my dick

Very hot I love tech nude photos, hard to come by another idea would be a tv remote or a cell phone(maybe an old no longer in use one) up your tight ass, ive got a few remotes I could possibly do that with and an old nokia "brick" phone that would slide right in, if i remember correctly it had a strong vibrate setting so ill try and dig that out so i can snap a few pics.