another trucker tonight

CigarBear68

Craigslist ad I posted seeking a trucker did it's job tonight. He replied and I headed to truck stop 5 minutes from my place. We agreed to meet by main entrance, and as I was standing there smoking a silver haired hot daddy walked up and asked me if I was Mike (name I gave him from CL). He was 60ish, about 6-2, thin build, and a big salt and pepper stache. I didnt ask about wedding ring he was wearing. We chatted a bit then headed to his truck. I went right to passenger door and hopped in like I was a codriver (he made sure I did this so not to look suspicious to others). We both got in back and I followed his lead getting naked. He was more relaxed than me, and after rubbing my chest and belly a while he sat on my chest and had me lick his ball sack. His cock got hard fast with me doing this. He had a thinner cock, but at least 8" long and uncut. He rubbed the head on my lips so I opened up and let him slow fuck my mouth a while. My cock was dripping and he reached behind him and started stroking it. I was in heaven. Finally he had me roll over, laid on top of me and started sliding his tool between my ass cheeks. Between my saliva and his precum my whole crack was well lubed. The tension kept building as he did this, and finally I begged him to put it in me. He backed onto his knees and I back right up to his cock. He worked his cock in my hole slowly, and keep a slow stroke going for about 10 minutes before he came. No warning or noise, just one last inward thrust and he seeded me. I lay back down and he stayed on top inside me. He gave a few more strokes before going soft and rolled off me. We just laid there a while. He fingered my hole and spread his seed around my crack. I was in heaven and was all too happy to roll over so he could blow me a while. Before I came he stopped and lifted my legs up and said he was gonna fuck me again. He slid in in one push and pounded my hole alot harder this time. The angle had his cockhead hitting my prostate and I came after like a minute of him fucking me like this. I shot all over my belly and chest. He must have liked the show cuz he came as I was finishing, grunting on top of me as he shot his second load in my ass. It was hot as fuck. We both had a smoke and then I left. He has my cell number so he can call me next time he's near. Damn these truckers get me going.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just before Christmas last year I had my first fuck in a truck. I've always wanted to be fucked by a trucker, especially in the truck. I met a guy online who was passing through town and although he was originally only looking for a blow job he ended up fucking me bareback and I spent the night in his cab with him. Would love to sit again though.

• 3 years later...

Older bear truckers are the best tops! My favorite part though is looking for him. The ones wanting ass are always parked towards the end so I hike up my shorts so all the other guys can see me go into a truck. 

Sleepers are uncomfortable and small but its worth it! I'd love to have a FWB trucker who I'd service any time he comes in or around my town. I'd do more things for him if pnp is involved!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/8/2014 at 12:00 AM, CigarBear68 said:

Craigslist ad I posted seeking a trucker did it's job tonight. He replied and I headed to truck stop 5 minutes from my place. We agreed to meet by main entrance, and as I was standing there smoking a silver haired hot daddy walked up and asked me if I was Mike (name I gave him from CL). He was 60ish, about 6-2, thin build, and a big salt and pepper stache. I didnt ask about wedding ring he was wearing. We chatted a bit then headed to his truck. I went right to passenger door and hopped in like I was a codriver (he made sure I did this so not to look suspicious to others). We both got in back and I followed his lead getting naked. He was more relaxed than me, and after rubbing my chest and belly a while he sat on my chest and had me lick his ball sack. His cock got hard fast with me doing this. He had a thinner cock, but at least 8" long and uncut. He rubbed the head on my lips so I opened up and let him slow fuck my mouth a while. My cock was dripping and he reached behind him and started stroking it. I was in heaven. Finally he had me roll over, laid on top of me and started sliding his tool between my ass cheeks. Between my saliva and his precum my whole crack was well lubed. The tension kept building as he did this, and finally I begged him to put it in me. He backed onto his knees and I back right up to his cock. He worked his cock in my hole slowly, and keep a slow stroke going for about 10 minutes before he came. No warning or noise, just one last inward thrust and he seeded me. I lay back down and he stayed on top inside me. He gave a few more strokes before going soft and rolled off me. We just laid there a while. He fingered my hole and spread his seed around my crack. I was in heaven and was all too happy to roll over so he could blow me a while. Before I came he stopped and lifted my legs up and said he was gonna fuck me again. He slid in in one push and pounded my hole alot harder this time. The angle had his cockhead hitting my prostate and I came after like a minute of him fucking me like this. I shot all over my belly and chest. He must have liked the show cuz he came as I was finishing, grunting on top of me as he shot his second load in my ass. It was hot as fuck. We both had a smoke and then I left. He has my cell number so he can call me next time he's near. Damn these truckers get me going.

Now that's fucking hot!  I'd love an experience like that!

• Upvote 2

Visited Oklahoma City a few years ago, stayed at a cheap but decent motel with a truck stop across the street.  I was there for a few days work and had a ride to and from my room every day so had no car.  I regret not walking over some night to see what was going on--if anything.  Reading about a trucker just using hole like its a public utility makes me so horned.  I've fantasized about returning.  The morning I left met a guy on A4A that stopped by to give me a load--no trucker but blue-collar guy needing to breed before work.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/1/2018 at 10:25 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

Visited Oklahoma City a few years ago, stayed at a cheap but decent motel with a truck stop across the street.  I was there for a few days work and had a ride to and from my room every day so had no car.  I regret not walking over some night to see what was going on--if anything.  Reading about a trucker just using hole like its a public utility makes me so horned.  I've fantasized about returning.  The morning I left met a guy on A4A that stopped by to give me a load--no trucker but blue-collar guy needing to breed before work.  

Careful with cruising truckstops. Especially the back area where the big rigs are. Best to find a trucker somehwere on the internet, hope that he's somewhere in the last rows, and do your cruising then. Keep a mental note of those who check you out and what row they are so you could go back and see if he's really interested after you finish with the one you hooked up with.

Better yet, check out a motel room that's next to the truckstop and whore yourself online. 

• Like 2