Bottoms: Ever felt embarrassed if a top notices you have a fresh a load in you?

TigerMilner

Just a few weeks ago, I was fucked by a fuckbud who shot an unbelievably huge load in me. I thought I had absorbed it all until I was getting fucked a couple of hours later by another bud. As I was opening my ass to take his cock, I heard the unmistakable sound of a huge gob of the first guy's cum hit the hard wood floor...

I was so ashamed that you could have bought my ass for a penny...

I usually tell a guy there's been a deposit, but I thought I could get away with it. In a sex club, I wouldn't have cared, but this was a private 1-1 situation so I was hella embarrassed.

And as someone pointed out, some tops DO care. In fact, the guy who had fucked me first that day tells all his bottoms that he expects to be first in line. He doesn't do sloppy seconds.

Nah never been embarrassed dunno why I should be after all its a fuck I am not marryin them ! Cant remember the last time a top walked away from me loaded hole just because he wasnt the first they luv it bein prelubed with other dudes babys if I am bent over at a bathhouse /sex club/beat what else could they expect (_0_)

• Upvote 1

No never felt embarrassed. I've also always told the top I had a load in me, so he wouldn't be surprised.

However I don't tell my husband because he likes to find it himself, and when he does he usally fucks me 2-3xs a hard deep and fast as he normally does.

• Upvote 3

When I first started bb sex I was a bit self conscious about having a cum sloppy ass.    But pretty soon I discovered that my cum lubed hole attracted horny Tops.

Most guys told me how silky smooth my ass felt.   

Now anytime I go to a sex party or the baths, I make a point of bending over and taking a few quick loads in public.   Once other Tops know my ass is cum soaked they come over to churn the butter some more and add to it.

Also, I love the ass slapping sounds the cum makes when a Top is pounding his load into me.

^ Did the second guy care?

I didn't ask. I was too busy being embarrassed  :D. I did meet him at a sex party, so my guess would be that he doesn't care. Lord knows he has left cum running out my ass for others to enjoy.

I am really new at barebacking, but ended up having a very full week of guys.   In at least two situations, guys would have encountered other loads in my newly opened rectum.  Only one guy mentioned it.....and he was happy.....first, I was still opened up from guy 1 so he was quickly and easily into me and pumping hard.   he evidently felt the other loads (there were 3) and commented that I had a real fully ass.....but it did not stop him from adding to it.   he also had brought his "papers" with him....so he could show he had a very, very high vl.  he claimed a couple of conversions and was very vocal in suggesting that he was converting me. 

• Upvote 2

When i was younger I used to cruise an area where there were a lot of Navy, I was still new to getting fucked and still pretty conservative. One guy, kinda drunk, picked my up and took me to his sleazy hotel room and started fucking me missionary (which almost never happens) so he was pretty much in my face. I had one load in me and as he started fucking me he looked me in the eye with a kind of distain and ask: "how many cocks have you had today?" but it wasn't really a question as much as it was an accusation. I'm pretty sure I blushed. 

these days I don't embarrass. 

I am constantly learning here.  I am a strict top. I am kinda surprised that other tops expressed their 'approval' and pleasure when bottoms already have loads inside.  When I first read the OP, I thought bottoms would be embarrassed and tops would be turned off if they detected a load in a bottom. Oh Boy was I wrong!! Maybe I am just not there yet on my bareback journey. Honestly I do not want to fuck with any bottom if I detect a load in him. In fact I am extremely reluctant to fuck a bottom whose hole is pre-lubed prior to hooking up (like say at a bathhouse, etc). It's just that I wanna at least have the illusion that I am the first person to fuck the bottom that day. So even if the bottom was fucked an hour prior to hooking up with me, if he washes or wipes away any evidence that he was recently fucked, then he will definitely see my A-game. You bet! I kinda feel bad not agreeing with most guys in this thread.

I am constantly learning here.  I am a strict top. I am kinda surprised that other tops expressed their 'approval' and pleasure when bottoms already have loads inside.  When I first read the OP, I thought bottoms would be embarrassed and tops would be turned off if they detected a load in a bottom. Oh Boy was I wrong!! Maybe I am just not there yet on my bareback journey. Honestly I do not want to fuck with any bottom if I detect a load in him. In fact I am extremely reluctant to fuck a bottom whose hole is pre-lubed prior to hooking up (like say at a bathhouse, etc). It's just that I wanna at least have the illusion that I am the first person to fuck the bottom that day. So even if the bottom was fucked an hour prior to hooking up with me, if he washes or wipes away any evidence that he was recently fucked, then he will definitely see my A-game. You bet! I kinda feel bad not agreeing with most guys in this thread.

Have you ever tried using another man's cum for lube?  It might be worth the experiment...

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...