Bottoms: Ever felt embarrassed if a top notices you have a fresh a load in you?

TigerMilner

1 minute ago, Riverfk said:

That's right sexy boy, just proves that you're easy and skilled. Very appealing for experienced Tops😈.

So I have heard 🙂  Come to town and let's do it.

3 hours ago, Riverfk said:

That's right sexy boy, just proves that you're easy and skilled. Very appealing for experienced Tops😈.

I've never found a top who cared-tops know if you are fucking dump and just use you.  After a prior load means they don't need lube!👗

• Like 2

The first time it ever happened, I was totally embarrassed and felt like a complete slut. That feeling quickly disappeared when the guy fucking me said how hot it was and loved that I was a whore letting multiple guys cum in me. Since then I’ve found more and more guys seem to love my hole already loaded and wet. It’s only encouraged me to take multiple loads from strangers back to back. I’m just a slutty hole to dump in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last year i went to see an older ex army guy that I know. I walked in and all he said to me was “clothes off , stockings on. “ He has back pain from his years in the army so he made me bend over a bench, fucked me hard and bred me. Straight after I went to my then bf about 20 mins walk away and he fucked me raw also . The army guy gave me a heavy load, my bf knew I had been seeded already, and never said a thing. He loved it and I love taking multiple loads in the same day. 

I've never been embarrassed to have a TOP find another guys load in me. If I'm cumholing at a hotel or a bathhouse; a to should certainly expect it so no annoucement seems in order.

If in a one-on-one setting; I am more likely to mention it. This is usually responded to very favorably. Only once did a giy refuse to breed me for that reason.

I only deliberately withold that im "pre-cumlubed" when a married DL guy comes around. They are easily freaked out about their cocks making contact with another dudes spunk. Usually, they cant tell that ive been cum in versus just being lubed.

not at all. I have always been super proud of it.it's a good way to show the guy what a slutty used cumdump I am.not only am I out taking loads indiscriminately, but I'm making no effort to conceal it.sometimetimes to the point where I literally have cum dripping from my well used pussy. when you're such a cumdump as I am guys don't ask IF I have a guys load in me when the stick their fingers in my hole, they ask HOW MANY guys loads I have in me or when the last guy blew his nuts in me.having a wet sloppy fuckhole is a great way to show guys what a dirty fucking whore I am

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/1/2016 at 7:34 AM, bbzh said:

Just a few weeks ago, I was fucked by a fuckbud who shot an unbelievably huge load in me. I thought I had absorbed it all until I was getting fucked a couple of hours later by another bud. As I was opening my ass to take his cock, I heard the unmistakable sound of a huge gob of the first guy's cum hit the hard wood floor...

I was so ashamed that you could have bought my ass for a penny...

I usually tell a guy there's been a deposit, but I thought I could get away with it. In a sex club, I wouldn't have cared, but this was a private 1-1 situation so I was hella embarrassed.

And as someone pointed out, some tops DO care. In fact, the guy who had fucked me first that day tells all his bottoms that he expects to be first in line. He doesn't do sloppy seconds.

I love sloppy seconds or thirds etc.