Bottoms with little dicks

Guest MusclepigcunT

Guest Bearman

I am bottom with average size dick which often doesn't get hard when I'm being fucked.I never had a problem with any top as my only concern is his total satisfaction.I am his total faggot

Guest MightyMouth

i have a small dick but i'm proud of it.  if i were a Top it might be a problem but being a total bottom it doesn't usually matter much to the Men who fuck me.

On September 12, 2015 at 1:00 AM, bottomforsize said:

I've had a few tops stop fucking me when they've reached around and felt the size of my cock - I don't know if they got intimidated or if they just weren't into bottoms with big dicks.

That's interesting to hear… In backrooms, I've had tops reach around and feel my small, shaved dick and balls while they're fucking me. I'm a tall guy and they often have a really powerful response when they feel its thinness and limpness. I find it makes them become verbal and more aggressive and the immediate reaction is usually to start smacking my ass hard. I'm not at all into having my dick stroked but having it touched can be really hot and add a lot of excitement to the dynamic.

• Like 1

I am mostly bottom, average to small (5.75"cut, 5.5" circum)

I am hard from the minute I think about taking cock, until he seeds my ass!  I usually cum without being touched, as soon as I know he's filling me up!

It's a nice handful, so most seem happy with it!

On the occassins I top, most men are happy, while short, I have some girth, so they get a good stretching.

I personally dont care about size when sucking or topping...I do have a small fetish for oral tops with smaller cocks who want to use me!   I think it goes back to an obsession with a college roommate with a smaller cock, straight, that used to let me have his loads, after jacking off, but not his cock!

• 1 year later...
On 3/27/2014 at 5:25 PM, Stickit2 said:

Hmm. I think guys are turned off by my small cock.

shame.  I don't try to understand or explain it but a small and even tiny cocks on a smooth bottom get me so fucking hard to top and dominate. 

On 2014/3/12 at 9:35 PM, rawTOP said:

I like bottoms with small dicks. A small dick means the guy knows his place as a bottom.

Sound so good to me....I like my dick small... and wanna to lock it up in small cage.... I was born to satisfy those top guys

20180312_142551.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2014 at 12:35 AM, rawTOP said:

I like bottoms with small dicks. A small dick means the guy knows his place as a bottom.

exactrly as a true cumdump my butt is my sex organ and my small dick is irrelevant to anything.

• Upvote 1

as a bottom. When I used meth seemed my dick stayed small and all feeling was in my ass. while drunk I have raging hard on while gettin fucked. I liked meth feeling like my dick wasnt there but yours was hard cumming deep inside me

• Upvote 1

When I top, I ignore the bottoms cock entirely and prevent him from touching it as his focus should be entirely on pleasuring my cock with his pussy. I will, however, confess to getting a special thrill when the bottom stays soft or has a little dick. Both tend to enhance the experience for me as it emphasizes their submissive role in the scene.

Full disclosure: When I bottom I tend to stay hard. I’ve been trying to train myself to stay soft with limited success. But I completely ignore my cock out of deference to the Fucker using me,

• Like 1

Guest Memphian

I'm on the small size and some tops seem to like that.  But I prefer a top who is not interested in my dick at all.  But still, a lot of them like to see how hard I am I guess because it proves how good they are fucking me.  

I used to have a large one 8.5 ins,but 11 yrs of female hormones has led to impotence and when it semi erects quite soft and definitely smaller,but wnever I think of being pozzed

it always erects and I am surprised how big it is, getting poz cock in me is the only thing that will get it really hard

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

100% total top here, and to be honest I don't care much for dicks (especially a bottom's),.   My ideal is a bottom that doesn't get hard, doesn't cum and together with me ignores their cock, being totally focused and dependent on my cock to breed their pussy!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, DesertChaos said:

100% total top here, and to be honest I don't care much for dicks (especially a bottom's),.   My ideal is a bottom that doesn't get hard, doesn't cum and together with me ignores their cock, being totally focused and dependent on my cock to breed their pussy!

You sound perfect, sir. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1