Bottoms with little dicks

Guest MusclepigcunT

13 hours ago, DesertChaos said:

100% total top here, and to be honest I don't care much for dicks (especially a bottom's),.   My ideal is a bottom that doesn't get hard, doesn't cum and together with me ignores their cock, being totally focused and dependent on my cock to breed their pussy!

Yes, you understand bottoms and know what we need. We need cock in us. Our cocks do not matter.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/15/2018 at 9:32 PM, DesertChaos said:

100% total top here, and to be honest I don't care much for dicks (especially a bottom's),.   My ideal is a bottom that doesn't get hard, doesn't cum and together with me ignores their cock, being totally focused and dependent on my cock to breed their pussy!

Perfect--that's why true bottoms like true tops like this.  The focus should all be on HIS dick fucking and breeding.

• Upvote 4

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Doesn't matter to me...a hole's a hole. It bugs me that many feel shame about it and will cover it with their hands when they're wandering around a sex club or bathhouse. Was at Club Dallas this weekend and was this totally hot guy I was into and wanted to play with and suck hos cock, see where it went but he had a death grip on his cock. I had mine out and hoped he'd play with it but nothing. Got hard, stroked it, rubbed it on him and said we should move to a booth...he wouldn't move. It was sad and I kind of wondered why he was even there and moved on.

i get that guy's with small cocks can and do get shamed, make fun of, but don't let that define you. Own your dick and body. I'd have gladly fucked that boy or let him fuck me...just say when you're into. I've been fucked by small and huge cocks...I love both. One dude who fucks me regular has a 5" pencil dick but he cums like a geyser and that's hot as shit to me. My ass is always full and leaking when he's done. And f he's a bottom I will totally breed that ass!

I have a small dick and it's not the prettiest either (too much violent jerking off, I guess). I'm a bisexual bottom, currently in a relationship with a woman. She's a lovely person, but she often makes demeaning comments about my cock, unintentionally I'm sure. "I love your little cock", "It actually feels deep when we're doing doggy style", ""We'll have to try this other position that suits you" etc. etc.

I'm attracted to women, but the reality is that I'm built for being fucked, not for fucking.

It's liberating to know that I can be with a guy, pounding away hard at my hole, and my small dick doesn't matter.

On 7/15/2018 at 8:32 PM, DesertChaos said:

You describe me, sir!

I'm a strict bottom and have a very small cock. Rougly 4.5-5" if im super hard, It's hit or miss on if I'm hard or not while being fucked, but soft it's so small it doesn't really qualify as 'flailing about' more like a small little bounce. Ive never been ashamed of my cock or it's size as I've never had an interest in using it. Even with girls I only want to use my hands and mouth. I imagine if I were in a setting where everyone was nude i know I wouldn't hide it as others have mentioned earlier in the thread. And to be honest, ive had tops belittle it before, or have had it called 'cute' and although i never thought it would get me hot, it does. The only thing that ever bothers me is when guys want a bunch of cock pics when hooking up online. I don't use my dick, it's small, it's not exactly gorgeous but not ugly, so I don't go out of my way to take pics of it. They always look bad since I have little experience taking cock selfies, and I can never stay hard long enough while focused on the camera lol. Can take amazing ass shots though, since its my main asset!

• 3 weeks later...

i have a small hairless limp dick . most tops i meet are agressive n abusive n dont care about my cock n weather in enjoying or getting off , i love those men the best who see my tiny cock n make fun or abuse it , slap me n punch me in the groin as punishment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I start out small, but when I am getting fucked, I start getting hard, and I experience some of my best hard-ons while being bred, up to 7.5 inches.

Guest Born2bottom

I'm a bottom with a little dick, and always soft. I can't change that to increase the size. Being a sub bottom I think it is better this way. I prefer to be a dominant's or Alpha top's possession or even less, his cum rag and being hung like a mouse reinforces this.

I have recently been considering becoming eunuch or nullo as the next logical evolution in my psychological well being. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KptNLine
On 7/15/2018 at 9:32 PM, DesertChaos said:

So many of us have quoted Desert on here, but I just had to agree. This post speaks to me, and I couldn't agree with more with DesertChaos! 

On 7/15/2018 at 3:32 PM, DesertChaos said:

sounds like a perfect TOP to me!  ;->

6.5"/7.0" here when really horny, but am a total bottom here and don't get erect or off, during bottoming, so my cock stays limp and useless at about 3.0 and that's the way I like it and it seems that most of the tops I've serviced like it that way also. As for my needs, I'm not concerned about getting off at the time, it's all about pleasing the top and having him dump his full load of cum deep in my ass. After servicing a few tops and being filled with their cum, I get extremely horny for days and then may have to jack off repeatedly, but never before or during having sex with a horny top.