Bottoms with little dicks

Guest MusclepigcunT

On 7/15/2018 at 8:32 PM, DesertChaos said:

100% total top here, and to be honest I don't care much for dicks (especially a bottom's),.   My ideal is a bottom that doesn't get hard, doesn't cum and together with me ignores their cock, being totally focused and dependent on my cock to breed their pussy!

You’ve just described me, sir. I loved your comment so much, I said it twice!

Edited by Cumfilledbottomboi
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im a btm cause of my tiny dick . i learnt early that people love nig cocks n want to please them n want to please those men n want to experience them fucking into them . want to please them n will do all sorts of things to make it happen . so hung top men know they are special n know when they pill out there cock people aew in awe n want to please them , its an apheodisiac , these men know they will enjoy life n sex n get off alot , so they are always horny n wanting to blow n fuck . i had a small cock no one wanted to touch or suck or fuck , no one wanted to n with me. so i just never get excited cause i know eben during sex im no suppodsed to cum , n the only sex i can get is using my cunt to get hung men off

• 4 weeks later...

i have about 7" when i get hard, but the psychological/mental/emotional dynamic between a Top and bottom means more to me that physical size. If my Top has 3" and is penetrating me, He is 'cock' is bigger.  The fact that we both consider myself a hole for His pleasure makes His cock the only one.

On 3/18/2014 at 4:39 PM, cboycam said:

I don't care about the size of a bottoms dick, and don't care if the bottom cums

you sound like the perfect top. i dont care if i cum i dont deserve to cum . my job is to make this fuck as good as i can for the top.