Anyone actually have a successful hook-up with someone off of A4A?

Guest Saturn1

Before the mobile apps, A4A and Manhunt were the sites I used most often. Lots of game players, but also had a decent number of hookups. Now, I rarely log into A4A since Grindr has kinda made it obsolete. Plus, A4A seems to spam daily with emails. 

No way!! Where I live everyone knows everyone and everyone on A4A locally, has been there for years, it seems. But just eye balling the pictures as you cruise the 3 or 4 pages, 

Twinks and Dweebs is the only thing that comes to mind. Most of them don't even know that there are other sites out there. There's only scant few that frequent BBRT, and so far I'm the only one, from my area, on this website. 

Only one guy in a city of 120,000 ppl. Just blows my mind.

Yes I have.  It was when I was like 22 yrs old I'm 33 now and he's in his 60snow but  He was in his 50s very masculine alpha top.  He took my virginity and he's the only one suck and get fucked by.  Wish I could see him more often but it's up to him.  I'm loyal to him.   Still gets hard as a rock very quickly.

Edited by hotguy02
Information

I tried A4A, along with other sex apps. Its good for generic hookups but isn't good when looking for real men. But if you just want quickies then its as good as the others. Plus there's more serious guys there too than others