rawTOP

Is Barebacking Addictive?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. Is Barebacking Addictive?

• Yeah, I can't keep away from it even when I want to
    • A little bit
    • Not really - can take it or leave it
    • Not at all - prefer condoms

Hyperbole much? This question and poll are designed in such a way that - especially here on a barebacking site - respondents will be prompted to agree that barebacking is addictive. Nope. It’s not. A few have attempted to qualify their replies bu saying “not in the medical sense of the word”, but in the case of addictive, the medical sense carries too much weight into the question because it begins to be conflated with sex addiction, as we see.

Intensely pleasurable, yes. Highly preferred, yes. A commitment almost to the level of a religious faith, perhaps (it depends on how much one loves fucking). But just because someone makes a lifestyle choice doesn’t mean he’s addicted.

Edited by ErosWired

I find a talented Top with whom I  share a sexual chemistry addictive. I'm selective. I avoid sex with strangers and acquaintances with a risky pattern of questionable partners. I'm neg and very intent on staying that way. That said, there's nothing better than a hot breeding load. 

• Like 1

Guest RawCunt
On 4/5/2020 at 9:18 PM, ErosWired said:

Hyperbole much? This question and poll are designed in such a way that - especially here on a barebacking site - respondents will be prompted to agree that barebacking is addictive. Nope. It’s not. A few have attempted to qualify their replies bu saying “not in the medical sense of the word”, but in the case of addictive, the medical sense carries too much weight into the question because it begins to be conflated with sex addiction, as we see.

Intensely pleasurable, yes. Highly preferred, yes. A commitment almost to the level of a religious faith, perhaps (it depends on how much one loves fucking). But just because someone makes a lifestyle choice doesn’t mean he’s addicted.

Simply declaring it a lifestyle choice doesn't mean it can't be addictive.  You could apply those descriptions to many things, like gambling, eating disorders, even drugs and alcohol.  Weed is a fine example.  You only have to google it to see how people have been addicted to it, and needed medical help to stop it.  In the medical sense of it, there really isn't any "studies" to be found except (bugchasing,) but for an example this is the definition of addiction on an Australian site.. Outreach Australia....an addiction help place...                                                        ‘Addiction’ can mean many things to many people, but in general it refers to repeatedly using a substance (such as drugs) or engaging in an activity (such as gambling) for pleasure, even though doing so causes harm or interferes with everyday life".                                                                                                                                                                                        You could definitely argue it isn't a physical addiction, but a physiological one, definitely yes in a lot of people.  And in most cases it isn't just sex addiction.  If it was, people wouldn't be outright foregoing sex because condoms could be involved, while risking possible viruses, diseases and possible death in process.

Guest CuriousDallas

Yeah...totally addictive. I will not under any circumstances put a rubber on to fuck and if a guy wants to use one to fuck me its a deal breaker. I hate the feel of a rubbered dick in my ass and it kills my hard on. I am willing to take the risk to get and give it bare. Just knowing the guy will be cumming in my ass raw gets me horny as fuck and I will say and do anything to make it happen. Likewise I will say or do anything to anything to get in a guy's hole raw as well.

1 hour ago, CuriousDallas said:

Yeah...totally addictive. I will not under any circumstances put a rubber on to fuck and if a guy wants to use one to fuck me its a deal breaker. I hate the feel of a rubbered dick in my ass and it kills my hard on. I am willing to take the risk to get and give it bare. Just knowing the guy will be cumming in my ass raw gets me horny as fuck and I will say and do anything to make it happen. Likewise I will say or do anything to anything to get in a guy's hole raw as well.

Same here. Condoms are definitely a deal breaker, regardless if I top or bottom. I have and will continue to turn away "safe-only" cock. Especially when I'm taking dick. 

My Partner and I prefer bareback! When I play with others I pefer it raw as well, but won't say no to a good fucking even if the stud has a condom on. Usally they don't remain on. I remember in Rome, we went to a local bathhouse. The Italian,which I have a weakness for, I was playing with didn't speak English and Ididn't speak Italian. He reached for a condom and I waved no...but he insisted..... During the fucking he pulled out and as he took a hit of poppers, I pulled it off and then sat on his dick...I guess between the feel and the rush of poppers, he flipped me onto my stomach and gave me a hard fucking! He kept calling me dirty names and then loaded me up....As he left the room, in broken English said thanks for taking it off!...good memory and it made me hard!aaefcebca91810ec1edbaaaf3811bf38.jpg.e35b63da54e2841b6170070fae0f3df8.jpg

Edited by SlingRyderFF
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Absolutely, after my first experience taking a bare  cock I could NEVER go back to safe .  Just the idea of of having all the loads from a night of  parTing plugged in me for the night is awesome. 

I would agree it is addictive.  I came off of a self-imposed hiatus for about a year and spent the first two weeks fucking just about anyone I could find.  I found it quite exhilarating and a natural high feeling.