rawTOP

Is Barebacking Addictive?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. Is Barebacking Addictive?

• Yeah, I can't keep away from it even when I want to
    • A little bit
    • Not really - can take it or leave it
    • Not at all - prefer condoms

"Guilty, your Honor, totally addicted."  I have never like condoms even during the HIV days.  "Coitus interruptus" was the preferred method, i.e. shooting load outside.  But now that I'm a barebacking bottom I lust for cocks to fuck and breed me.  Just the way I'm wired.  "Throw the book at me,  your Honor, and throw away the key!"  Oink!!

After getting barebacked a long time ago, I can't ever see myself going back to wrap.  Having a guy fuck and cum inside me is the best feeling on the planet.  Its the sense of connection when a guy leaves something behind inside of you.  

• Like 1

Never saw it as an addiction...to me it’s sex in its most natural primal fun...the feeling is nothing like it when cumming inside another dudes hole!    Hmm I guess it is addictive cause when I do cum...I just wanna fuck and cum some more until my balls shoots air! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/21/2010 at 9:07 AM, rawTOP said:

You you ever find that you can't resist barebacking? Or are you fine with it when the other guy wants to rubber up? But more than that - have you ever wanted to not bareback but just couldn't resist it?

That delicious moment when a Top has condom fatigue and is having a difficult time staying hard or getting his nut and says “fuck it” and pulls it off and dives back in raw, or the condom breaks and he keeps going, sooooooo fucking good! I’d say over half the time when a Top starts off covered, ihe usually ends up raw. Nature intended for Tops to blow their load in a hole and Bottoms to receive nut. It’s not just physical, it’s also a mental and spiritual need to breed.

The first time I felt a bare cock in my ass and it left behind its cum, I was hooked. Knowing that sti’s and hiv were the result of cum being left behind, I resisted the urge to be fucked bare. I became a prolific cocksucker and cum swallower for 18 years. Eventually I had acquired a selection of fuckbuds and I was being sporadically fucked bare and bred. It was about 2 years ago I found that one of FB was poz UD and after much soul searching, I have succumbed to my bareback cumdump urges. I am no longer concerned about taking bare cock in me and it will be what it will be...I just need the cock inside and the cum left behind when it pulls out. 

I think bareback is very addictive, for all good reasons.  The first time I was barebacked was so addictive, that I haven't used or been fucked with a condom since.  Here's an account of how it happened.

[Author's note:  I wrote this true account of my first bareback fuck many years ago.  At this point, it's been 20 years rather than the 8-9 mentioned in the account.  Brian and I continued to play regularly for years after this took place,  getting piggier and piggier with each play session.  While we are still connected, work, busy schedules, the hunt for new meat has left long gaps in getting together.  I always look back at this encounter with the biggest smile on my face.  I felt a strong attraction for Brian, and he for me, but it never materialized into more than simply acknowledging it with each other.  I first posted this to a previous site that @rawTOP was operating and had lost it, to my great regret, but someone this morning, contacted me saying they had read it and provided the link to it, which is here, but you can read the account below.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sometimes asked how long I've been barebacking and how I first got into it. As a guy who loves sharing stories and hearing other people's stories about their sexual activities and kinks, I am generally very happy to answer the question.

I've been barebacking for about 8 - 9 years now, since about 2000. My buddy Brian broke my bareback cherry. He wasn't a buddy at the time, just fresh meat, but he has since become a buddy. I was playing online, I think it might have been m4m4sex at the time, and had been just lusting after Brian's profile pic which was a shot of his cock. Brian's cock is about 8" x 6". I actually think that he is thicker than 6". His dick is full round, meaty and veiny. He's got a big set of balls and all of this is attached to a hairy trim, not gym-bound, but trim body. I'm a sucker for big dicks and a sucker for hairy guys. What made it even more appealing was that Brian is actually a very down to earth, smart, nice guy.

After just ogling his profile pic for months, I worked up the nerve to contact him. I sent him an email through the online system and we started a brief chat. Very early into the chat, Brian let me know that he only barebacked. I told him that I did not and this ended the conversation, politely but it ended. It didn't end my desire for Brian's dick though. Whenever I'd log on to m4m, I would look at his profile pic and frustrate the hell out of myself.

About 3 weeks later, he and I were online at the same time, and I contacted him once again, thinking that he might have forgotten our previous conversation and I might get a different answer. I was so hopeful he would say he'd fuck me safe. But he didn't, after a few email exchanges, he told me once again that he only fucks bare, and he politely turned me down. I was frustrated even more because in addition to not being able to get his dick, I had been online for hours trying to round something up and not having any luck at all. So, I was massively horny with no possibility of getting fucked in sight. I was bruised a bit by his turning me down again, but there was no way I could possibly blame him because he was so good about it. He told me where he stood and let me make the decision. I couldn't justify getting mad at him.

Well I let some time pass as I struggled with the question of did I want Brian's dick enough to let him fuck me bareback. I can only describe this as agonizing. I was literally punishing myself, it seemed.

Some time later, I was back online, as was Brian. I wanted to give it just one more try, which I did, and this time Brian's answer was much sterner. He said, "You've contacted me a few times and I've let you know that I only fuck bareback. When you're ready to get fucked bareback, let me know." He signed off shortly after this message. He was right. He had squarely put the question where it belonged: with me. I had been attempting to make my issue his and he was not going to let me do that.

The next week, I was home for the day and feeling horny as shit. I had been online for a while and had been doing poppers as well, which I love doing, but the combination had me super horny. When I'm super horny, it's like every nerve ending in my body is screaming for cock, it's all I can think about and it consumes all my time. After having been online for much of the day and had been edging and feeling horny beyond belief, Brian came online and I was obsessed with getting some dick. I kept asking myself do I hit him up again and if I do, it can't be to try to get him to fuck me wrapped, not after his last response to me. Do I deal with my horniness by letting him fuck me bare.

I sent him an email and said "I'm ready to get fucked bare." That's all the email said.

Brian sent a quick response, which said nothing more than "What's your address? I can be there in about 20 minutes." I sent him my address, while my hands were trembling on the keyboard. I shut the computer down and got up from my chair. I started to tremble all over and could sense that most of the color was draining from my face. My hands also started to get cold and clammy. I could tell I was incredibly nervous, more so than possibly any other time in my life. BUT I also knew that I wanted to see this through. I paced my apartment waiting for Brian to show up. There was a knock at the door. I opened the door and found a good looking dark-haired and dark-featured man. I let him in and I could immediately tell he knew I was nervous.

So, he spoke up, realizing perhaps that I was too "stuck" to say much of anything. He said, so where do you want to play? I didn't answer but just led him to the bedroom. Once there, he pretty much took control, I think realizing that he needed to take control if anything was going to happen, but I also realized that he didn't mind stepping up to take control. He unbuckled my jeans, slid me out of my clothes until I was standing naked in front of him, still feeling cold. He started working out of his dress clothes and before long, stepped out of his boxers to reveal his beautiful cock, the thing that led to this entire episode. It was already rock hard, standing at full thick attention, commanding all the attention in the room. Brian gave me a bottle of poppers to hold and told me to get on the bed on all 4's with my shoulders down on the bed, which I did, without realizing that I even did it. I was out of it still, just going through the motions. Brian told me to take a hit of poppers, which were good poppers, fresh. And a wave went over me, easing me up a bit. He got behind me and started eating me out, which he did with a lot of gusto. He had a talented tongue. Periodically, he would tell me to take a hit which I would. He would tell me, after my taking the hit, to push my hole out and then he'd dive back in to eat it some more. In all, he probably ate me out for 20 minutes.

At this point, he got on his knees behind me, with his dick in his hand and told me to take a deep hit of poppers, so I did. He put his cockhead against my ring and started pushing in gently, all the while telling me to push out. He kept pushing and popped his head in and just kept it there for a short bit. I was scared that he was in but excited as well because I was starting to feel less nervous and recognizing how much I wanted this to be happening. Again, he told me to take a hit and started pushing his dick in. Brian's so thick, he's not easy to take, but I was wet with all his spit and also incredibly loosened up and horny from the poppers. At this point, I knew without his telling me to push my hole out so that his dick could slide in more easily. Finally, he was all the way in, buried to his thick bush. He kept his dick buried in me without moving for about a minute. He told me to take another deep huff and he started to pull out to just to the point of still having his dickhead inside me. He gave me a long stroke all the way down and back up and with the next stroke down he started fucking me mad. It was his ass to fuck, he deserved it. I gave myself over to his mad fucking. He didn't say much more during this time, he could hear me doing poppers on my own without his having to tell me, so he was just going to enjoy my pussy.

After about 10 minutes of fucking me like this, Brian squirted a load of juice up my ass in about 6 awesome squirts. I remember thinking he didn't even say he was going to cum or even grunt heavily. I realized it's because he didn't want to run the risk of telling me and giving me the chance to somehow pull off of him. He wanted to be sure he could plant his seed deep in my ass. He finally pulled out, started getting dressed, without saying anything to me. I was exhausted. Finally he said, I can see myself out.

That was my first bareback fuck and I haven't used a rubber since.

I wouldn’t call it an addiction. I get intense physical pleasure fucking males so I fuck as many men and boys as I can, as often as I can. My cock is like fucking steel when I press my helmet on my bottom’s asshole and a strong tingle runs up my spine when I push my cock deep into his ass feeling his hot chute grip the full length of my shaft. I gotta pound his ass as hard as I can till my balls explode in a torrent of sperm deep inside his guts. Pumping my sperm into another male’s ass makes me feel like a stud bull. Wearing  a condom would deny me the pleasure I crave and be a total waste of my seed. I’ve shot pints of sperm into 100s of males and nothing will stop me.