The Slam

Guest bbffassslut

Guest bbffassslut

I am sitting in front of my computer and pull out my little baggie of tina. I start to crush it up in its bag until it's somewhat like sand. I grab my point and pull the plunger out. I then backfill the point with tina till it is at the 20 mark. I reinsert the plunger and push it in till it reaches the top of my crystal. I insert my rig into water and pulling the plunger back pull water into it till there is enough to dissolve everything. The fluid level now sits at about 50.

I roll my point back and forth in my hands making sure everything is dissolved. Once it all is, I clear the point of all air making sure the fluid level is right at the very top. I clean and area on the inside of my arm. I don't need a tie off I can easily see my vein. I line up the needle with my vein and push it in. I feel it slide into my skin and then feel it pop into the vein. I confirm this by pulling back on the plunger to see if I get any blood and I immediately do. Now I am ready. I take a breath and let it out. Then I start to push the plunger in and I see the contents entering my vein. I can start to feel it as I finish. I pull the point and set it down and put a finger over the spot and lift my arm.

I feel the heat rising, my chest gets tight, I cough, a rarity, this is a good slam, very strong stuff. I am flying. My cock starts to drip like crazy then I really feel it as it hits my ass. Wow! My ass feels like it's on fire. It has become the whole center of my world. It's winking open and closed. My need is great. I scramble to my hands and knees. Ass up, head down and reach back and spread my checks. Nothing matters but feeding my hole. I have not felt this out of control, this in need before. There is no cock for me to jack off. There are no nipples to pinch and twist. There is only my ass and it is demanding that it be given hard cocks or toys or fists and more. It must be filled though.

The others are watching me. I am pulling my ass open tying to stuff fingers in me. I am begging and pleading offering myself as payment if they would just fuck me. I plead again willing to do anything. I am nothing but a hole that needs to be filled with hard cock and hot cum. Yet I know that once I get a cock in me and it fills me with that hot creaminess it won't be enough. It will just feed the fire I have burning in me.

I feel someone behind me. My hands are pulled away and I try to put them back but they are then slapped. I feel fingers touching my lips. Pushing in and opening me up. Then I feel a mouth eating my ass and getting it all wet. They stop and I feel empty. I want it to go on. Then something larger is pushing against me. I want it, I push back as my ass opens up and takes the cock pushing into me.

I yell fuck give it to me. Make me your little slut. He drives in all the way. I am writhing in agony and pleasure wanting this in every part of me. I am being fucked and I love it. Harder! Please harder. Show my pig hole that you now own it. I belong to you and your cock. Use me for your pleasure. I can't get enough. I am banging my ass back with every thrust. It goes on and on. I am in full pig mode doing everything I can to milk this cock in me. I tell him I want his cum in me. Please feed it to me. I need it.

He starts to fuk me even harder if that's possible. Then he pushes hard and deep and I am sure I can feel as his cum hits my insides. I am through the roof in pleasure and my ass is just trying to squeeze and milk it all out of him. he slowly pulls out and suddenly I am so empty. No! I am not done. I want more. I should not have worried though. The next guy gets up behind me and just jams his cock into me. No hesitation no worries, just balls deep right from the start.

I have no idea in the end how many fucked me and used me as the cum dump. I started to become more aware of myself after about 45 minutes to an hour. As I realize my surroundings and such see the camera is on, I realize I had been broadcasting in a chat room. They saw everything. My wonton display of lust and need.

I don't want to end this. But realize there will be another day and another slam. I lie back resting and just slowly finger my hole as I relive everything that happened. My phone rings and it's another friend asking "so do you want to go to the bath house"? Here we go again.

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...

It is fucken hot sliding the needle into my arm and pulling back to register, now know in a few seconds I'm going to be a slut looking to be used! Cum eating, piss, fisting, cameras, and toys...anything large that I can jam up my ass.

On 6/21/2020 at 3:12 AM, schnauzer said:

It is fucken hot sliding the needle into my arm and pulling back to register, now know in a few seconds I'm going to be a slut looking to be used! Cum eating, piss, fisting, cameras, and toys...anything large that I can jam up my ass.

Fuck yes it is! I love becoming an insatiable, Cock hungry, uninhibited, cumdump faggot slut that can't get enough Cock and will do ANYTHING the Tops want! Seeing the register and knowing what is coming...

On 3/11/2014 at 11:51 PM, Guest bbffassslut said:

I don't want to end this. But realize there will be another day and another slam. I lie back resting and just slowly finger my hole as I relive everything that happened. My phone rings and it's another friend asking "so do you want to go to the bath house"? Here we go again.

I wish there was more to this!