Two huge loads

Last Saturday night I went to a St. Patrick's Day hotel party that I had found advertised on Craig's list. These can be hot or miss.

I arrived at 9:00 P.M. and found there were about 30 guys there. There was green beer and, for the most part, the guys were naked. I started talking to a black guy and he asked what I liked to do. I said I was a bottom and he shoved my face down into his crouch. I was willingly sucking his huge dick when I a felt a hand on my ass. It was his BF, who whispered to me that he was going to fuck me, and that he did not use condoms and he never pulled out till he was done.

With one thrust he slid all the way in. He must have been 10" in length, and was very thick. It hurt for a while - until I got used to it. He fucked away for 20 minutes as I sucked away. Then I heard him say "Here it comes" and with that he thrust deep and came. It was one of the few times I could feel a guy cum. He pumped until his entire load was in my ass. All the time I was still sucking his BF's dick.

Then the other guy said it was his turn, and proceeded to fuck me. You could hear the noise of cum being spread around, when, with a cry, he also came.

After that I had to sit on my towel as the cum kept dripping out. I only took these two loads in the butt, even so they were well worth it.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1