Best hotel for group?

subbitch33

Submissive guy here - mainly straight but recently got into slutting for men... and now hooked on bareback.

After months of fantasising, I am now looking to host my first group session... Want to get a few guys over and get properly used and loaded.

Does anyone know of, or can recommend any central london hotels that are ideal for group action? I usually stay in Travelodges for work, but they all have a pass system to get into the hotel lobbies and elevators... meaning that random guys cannot come up to the room without me going down to the lobby to let them in (far from ideal).

Are there any cheap hotels where they allow easy access straight to the rooms?

• 8 months later...

Just a  question out of curiosity - I did a visit to London and stayed at a very straight place on Ebury- totally staffed by  women- great price and extra handy to Victoria Station, but not the place you would cruise guys at or even bring tricks to. So-other than Central Stations few rooms, is there a gay guesthouse or gay hotel in the London central area? Especially one  where you COULD hook up and bring someone back to- or invite a hook off BBRT or GayRomeo  over to??

Edited by AlwaysOpen

I've found that it can be good to know beforehand, when heading to a hotel or inviting someone over, to give a rough idea what the lobby is like and where the lifts are ("straight ahead and up on the left", something like that), saves dithering when you walk in and stops any of the hotel staff coming over to help.

I'm probably overthinking it, but when I walk in to a hotel lobby, heading up to a room for a hook-up, I usually pull my wallet out of my pocket, as if I'm a guest getting ready to look out my room keycard. And then, once I'm heading to the lifts, I'll have my phone out like I'm checking something to avoid any possible eye contact with staff.

I know hotel staff probably don't give a fuck and have seen it all before, but I like this bit of gay sex subterfuge.  And it's one bookend to the meet; the other bookend being walking back thru the looby an hour or so later, ruddy-faced and wet-headed, the 'I've just had a shower after sex' look.

I would recommend the Holiday Inn at Gloucester Road.

On Xmas hols now so looking at January - the 23rd. 

Got a work meeting in Central London that day, so staying over that night in a hotel. Company want to put me in the Mercure in Greenwich but I will try and see if I can get one of the mentioned ones that are a bit more central.

Will be my first group session, nervous as hell but horny nonetheless.  Be good to find a dom top who can "own" me and help with the arrangements of getting me used.