Westboro Baptist Church founder, Fred Phelps, near death

hairyone

I say better to just forget about that dipshit since he'll be gone for good.

Better we just carry on and do what we do best, have our fun and carry on with our lives.

There's no true need to sink to their level since we can prove ourselves better than the idiots that are in this country.

Edited by nekofox
adding more to my explanation

Normally I try not to be a very mean spirited person, but I would be lying if I said I didn't think the world would be better off with one less ignorant dipshit, but no, no protesting, no partying, we should just keep with our lives and be glad that at least him and his kind are a dying breed.

I think we protest at his funeral. Fuck him and his fucked up family. Heres why. I know if I was killed in action during Iraqi Freedom him and his fucked up church would be hurting my family with his bullshit. I hope he burns in hell. I also hope everyone in his church gets every painful disease possible. Thats what I think.

I think we protest at his funeral. Fuck him and his fucked up family. Heres why. I know if I was killed in action during Iraqi Freedom him and his fucked up church would be hurting my family with his bullshit. I hope he burns in hell. I also hope everyone in his church gets every painful disease possible. Thats what I think.

Agreed. I hope he's in as much pain as he caused.

• Administrators

I follow Cleve Jones on Facebook (he was the originator of the AIDS quilt back in the day, and was my sister's roommate many years before that). Anyway, his response to Fred Phelps illness was to talk about Fred's son Nate:

Most of my FB friends think of Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church with utter contempt, as do I. But Fred's brave son, my friend Nathan Phelps, has devoted his life to healing the harm inflicted by his father. Instead of rejoicing at the death of Fred, I will choose to celebrate the life of his son.

1977268_10152273430432042_505477365_n.jpg

That's sort of a classy way of looking at something good that came out of Fred Phelps. And it's fitting that Nate will survive him and help undo the harm his father did. In the end the Fred Phelps of the world will lose and we will win. It will just take time…

I follow Cleve Jones on Facebook (he was the originator of the AIDS quilt back in the day, and was my sister's roommate many years before that). Anyway, his response to Fred Phelps illness was to talk about Fred's son Nate:

That's sort of a classy way of looking at something good that came out of Fred Phelps. And it's fitting that Nate will survive him and help undo the harm his father did. In the end the Fred Phelps of the world will lose and we will win. It will just take time…

He definitely deserves a huge thanks in taking his own path, away from the hate that his father has been dishing out unto others. As long as there are signs of hope with people like Nathan, we're going to get there for destroying the unnecessary hate.

Guest PozGoat

Go to hell Fred Phelps, go to hell. I hope Lucifer makes you an eternal janitor at Steamworks in Hell. Cleaning the gloryhole booths and private rooms.

Wouldn't a more appropriate hellish punishment be for him to be chained on all fours, and with all holes available, and forced to take the dick of Satin, his minions, and all the born again dickwads who will be joining him there?

:grin:

At least for a little while. Too long, and he might start enjoying being a fuck hole, cum dump!