Knowingly took first poz load

spickinese44

was really bad today... had guy come up to me at work tell me I'm hot and gave me his number. so i texted him found out he was staying at hotel i work at and he wanted me to come to his room so we can hang. i have bf and didn't know.... eventually he mustve realized i was hesitating and started to sext me really naughty things. and i got so turned on... i went up and gave up my hole for his poz cock. and he shot a ton of cum in me i felt it.... I'm bad

I was on a site one time and a guy messaged me and we got to talking. I realized he was poz and I kinda backed away but was turned on. he gave me his number and after an hour I gave in and texted him thinking i could jerk it to some sexts. he called me after I texted and we got to talking... after a while we started talking about stores near where we lived since we lived in the same city and next thing I knew he was at my place. I didn't know what to do I was horny so I thought if I just swallow his load maybe that would be good enough and he would leave. I started to grab his dick to suck and I couldn't control myself and just dropped my pants and he fucked me. I let him fuck me a few more times since I thought at the time I was gonna turn soon but I didn't

Guest JizzDumpWI

Hopefully he is poz on meds, has been compliant and undetectible. That would lessen your infection risk. But yes, bad for sure if you are taking loads and your bf is unaware. Not very loving or respectful to put your bf at risk. HIV isn't the only bug out there.

All this said, sounds like a hot encounter.

in what quest?

i'm guessing taking or giving nut..

anyway I wouldnt worry too much if he was on meds. The risk is fairly low. However if you get sick in a few weeks I would avoid all sex with your BF until you get multiple tests, including a viral load test, which would detect a new infection sooner.

Guest JizzDumpWI
in what quest?

You're in a relationship, but off on your own fucking around. Maybe your BF would be interested in joining you getting/giving loads...

Guest JizzDumpWI
yeah he was undetectable he said. but i ended up taking his raw cock again ... it was too hot of an encounter not to. now I'm craving more cum

A better chance he was undetectable. Poz guys following their meds get to undetectable fairly fast. That is also Treatment as Prevention (TasP) you might have read of here on BZ. Your chances of pozzing up from that is exceptionally low; a little better even than condom sex. If you layer in PrEP you add a layer of prevention and pretty much ensure your unsuspecting bf won't get HIV from you. On the other hand, maybe this is evidence that your relationship with the bf is over, and it is time to move on...