Visiting Lynchburg, VA on 5/16/2014

• Administrators

LOL - I spent a couple years in Lynchburg. Last year of high school and first year of college - both a Falwell's schools. I'd be amused if there's much going on there. Though I have seen a few piggy guys online in that area a few years back.

Hey rawTop buddy. I'm not expecting much action in Lynchburg, but it doesn't hurt to look. I spent many years in NYC, most of the time with my old pal Lou Maletta (if you know who that was, although he's now passed away). I too was in Dawson's 20 (dungeon scene) and always fantasized about your dick in my poz hole. I'll have to hit you up the next time I'm in the city. ;)

• Administrators
Hey rawTop buddy. I'm not expecting much action in Lynchburg, but it doesn't hurt to look. I spent many years in NYC, most of the time with my old pal Lou Maletta (if you know who that was, although he's now passed away). I too was in Dawson's 20 (dungeon scene) and always fantasized about your dick in my poz hole. I'll have to hit you up the next time I'm in the city. ;)

Yup, I know (of) Lou Maletta - from his GCN days (back when GCN was on public access).