How in the Hell do you take a big dick?

Kenywi

For me, you have to want to take it. I noticed how I can take mega big dicks when I’m slutting around seedy places. Just takes lube, poppers, determination and a top who knows how to quickly slide in. I don’t even think about it. Helps to be loaded already as well. 

I normally prefer just spit as lube. But, if it's an extremely large or thick cock, I'll need to use a good lube to get it all the way inside me. 
Some deep sniffs of poppers also really helps me relax to be able to accommodate an extra large cock.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Before you meet the top you need to decide to submit your ass and endure the pounding. Getting pounded hurts. Relax your hole instead of resisting his dick. When I get pounded hard I moan out in pain or bury my face in the pillow. Alphas delight seeing faggots in pain in order to serve dick.

By enduring the pain Men shoot their wads without using their hands. This is awesome pleasure for the top. The Alpha dismounts and sees me exhausted, immasculinate, and conquered.

Physical pleasure n pain during sex is irrelevant to a faggot. My pleasure comes from being used and serving dick. 

On 3/25/2014 at 5:43 PM, kinky_hot said:

It's been said already:

1) Push it out when he's pushing in. Seriously. You're opening your hole. And make sure you're all clean LOL.

2) Poppers. More poppers. And more.

3) Lube your hole. Not only his dick. Lube your hole with one finger.

Lubing my hole with one finger relaxes my hole and it opens up. It's a secondary effect, besides the lube.

Actually, lube it before meeting him. Finding a pre-lubed hole is such a turn on for tops, I've found out.

4) Training is key. Seriously. The more cocks you take, the easier it is to fit them.

5) Find a comfortable position. Four legged, the dick tends to go very deep. On your back spreading your legs, you can adjust the angle by moving your hip.

What's the best way cleaning yourself out 

On 8/24/2019 at 1:16 AM, ThroatFag said:

Before you meet the top you need to decide to submit your ass and endure the pounding. Getting pounded hurts. Relax your hole instead of resisting his dick. When I get pounded hard I moan out in pain or bury my face in the pillow. Alphas delight seeing faggots in pain in order to serve dick.

By enduring the pain Men shoot their wads without using their hands. This is awesome pleasure for the top. The Alpha dismounts and sees me exhausted, immasculinate, and conquered.

Physical pleasure n pain during sex is irrelevant to a faggot. My pleasure comes from being used and serving dick. 

exactly the way I feel. although I have long gone [ast the stage of cock hurting me. Being  total bottom I surrender myself to tops and I am there for use it was the way I was trained and the way it always be.

What's the best way to clean yourself out so you can take a nice hard cum full cock and then that his huge load . I was 12 when I started messing around with my next door neighbour playing cops and robbers I'd get cought and taken to prison the garden shed were we would suck each other's cocks and end up on a blow up bed in a 69 he would rub his cock against my arse but I wanted him to fuck me  hard so I could feel how nice it was that went on till we was 16 we use to go for walks in the woods just to suck each other off and swallow his load and I wanted him to fuck me and pound my arse the closest I got was in the woods and we was sucking and wanking each other and I turned round for him to fuck my hole he pushed the head in it felt fucking great and I thought yes im going to get smashed but someone drove past he pulled out up his pants and left I was so disappointed I wanted his hard cock and his load in my arse so I had a wank and cum in my hand and swallowed my own cum I still do that now why waste it a . 

On 3/24/2014 at 12:32 AM, Kenywi said:

I know this sounds like one of those WTF things but really. If the dick is bigger then average <and most gay men are> it hits up against a wall and hurts like hell. Yeah I'm told its the second sphincter but how do you loosen that up?

It really isn't that many men that are truly big.  Not even "most gay men".  Men just like to brag and exaggerate ... including gay men. lol. Trust me .... after getting fucked and bred by thousands of guys since i was 12 the vast majority are pretty much average.  That does not by any means take away from the fun 🙂 

On 8/23/2019 at 10:16 AM, ThroatFag said:

When I get pounded hard I moan out in pain or bury my face in the pillow. Alphas delight seeing faggots in pain in order to serve dick.

If it continues to hurt all the time then you are definitely doing something wrong.  Stop tightening up.  Relax. Use lube. Shove a good sized dildo in your ass to practice.  Breath.  Stop being a nervous little bitch and just relax and enjoy.  True bottoms know this already ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1