Prison bitch gets pozzed

I had been on a Tina bender for weeks, and it happened! I was caught with 4 pounds of Tina in my car. Which in my state is 25 yrs mandatory. I plead guilty and was sentenced 15 yrs in maximum security prison.

I show up in prison my first day scared shitless. I'm a 5'5, 120lb white boy in jail! I can see the inmates eye fucking me, the new piece of white meat.

My first night I realized I had 2 choices. Either get tough and fight, or become somebody's bitch. I decided to be a bitch lol I had learned that thus huge black guy named "t-bone" led the largest gang in prison.

I approached t-bone and said " excuse me sir. But I have a proposition for u." My idea was to sell myself to t-bone so he could offer me protection. T-bone liked the idea but layed down the ground rules.

1.you are property of t-bone. You do whatever he says! If not you get beaten.

2. You are also property of the crips in and out of jail.

3. If you try to leave the gang, you're killed.

They were rough rules but better than being beaten! The next morning it was time for my gang initiation. 30 crips were showering at once, and just lil white me. Next thing I know I was slammed against the wall and held there. My initiation was to have all the crips In our block breed my ass. I've never been a stranger to having my ass fucked so it was actually really hot!

Instead of screaming and passing out like the others in the past had done, my cock was hard and u was moaning in pure pleasure! T-bone noticed this and laughed. "Look at this white bitch! He loves it!!" After taking 30 loads I walked back to my cell and went to bed.

Rumors of how much I enjoyed the rape spread quick!! My new nickname was cum dump. Since I belonged to the crips, t-bone would send me to other cell blocks to please all the crip cock. By the end of my first week I had taken 200 loads!! And I loved it!

I believe that black men are stronger and more dominant than white men. Especially white guys like me. I am naturally submissive and take orders from strong black men. That's why black cocks are bigger than white, they're just more of a man! Me though? Those gangbangers turned me into more of a woman than most women could ever be. My hair had grown out, I started wearing make up, and I was completely smooth.

After 5 yrs in t-bone was tired of my lil white cock and balls. And so had I since I was now a total bottom only bitch. T-bone bribed the dr. To give me a sex change. It had to be done in 2 parts. They took my balls first. Without my balls I could tell I had no testosterone and slowly my voice got higher and I got even girlier.

Next was my cock. I loved that I had nothing in my pants anymore. The dr couldn't make a vagina so I was just smooth below the belt. 5 weeks later I had my stitches taken out, which meant time to fuck!! The crips gangbanged me right in the middle of the hallway! At least 15 guys fucked me.

These crips don't fuck soft, the abuse!! Especially white boys! They liked to beat and choke me, make fun of me, spit on me, piss on me, and destroy my hole. The end of that first day back I needed 3 stitches in my ass. But the bloods had an attack plan.

The bloods had a guy named "sickness". He's called that because he has aids. I was covered and pinned down by 4 crips and waking up behind me, naked, and a 12in rock hard cock was sickness. I begged no!!

Sickness laughed and said "you deserve this you lil white sissy fag !" Next thing I knew my ass was in incredible pain! Sickness raped me for 30 mins before cumming in me. As he came he said "I'm pozzing u, u white piece of shit! Take my infected cum! You deserve it for being a white sissy bitch!" Sickness hated white boys like me, he truly thought we all should die! Plus after my sex change all the prisoners hated me, except the ones who fucked me ;-)

3 weeks later I got the fuck flu. The prison said it was just the regular flu and never gave me any meds. 5 yes later when i was released I had full blown aids! Which turns me on. Because I am a dirty white faggot, and I deserved to have aids.

While out of jail I was still property of the crips. 2 armed thugs picked me up on my release day and took me to their trap house. They forced me to strip, then they branded me! It said "official white slave. Property of the crips!" Then they forced me into a lil kennel. This is where I realized being out of prison was worse than being in.

HIV spread quickly between the crips and they found out it was me! I was beaten, raped, tortured, drugged, and humiliated for being poz! I tried to tell then what happened but they didn't care. Everyone of the 250 crips in that neighborhood bred my ass in 3 days. They kept me tied and constantly spun on Tina.

What none of them realized was I loved all of this!! I loved being owned as a Slave to a superior race, I love being beaten and humiliated, and I LOVED the rapes and sexual torture!! They decided to tattoo me. My for head said faggot! One on my ass cheek said "cum in my hole" with an arrow to my asshole. My asshole was tattoos to say "danger:biohazard area" I got another around my neck that said "this white fag is owned by crips"

Since the castration i became even more sub and faggy. I always thanked any crip after he would breed me. I have been living in a dog kennel for 10 yrs now being the crips sex slave and I love it!! I am a total sissy piece of shit only good for a cum dump! I'll be the crips cum dump till I die probably. But I hope I die with a crips cock deep in my ass. So until I die I'll just keep getting fucked everyday, all day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 years later...