A taboo subject for some...

I've always wanted to give my dad a nice sloppy BJ...swallow and all. I never knew how to go about it. One night I was drunk and shot him a text that said "I will suck your dick" and never got a response. The next morning I freaked and sent him a text telling him I meant it for someone else. He said it was fine and we has a short conversation about graduation from college. We never spoke about it again.

FYI--he knows I'm gay. He's known since I was 15. I'm now 22.

About 2 weeks later I saw him in person (he doesn't live with us) and he asked me to help him with a box he got for his computer. He said it would pick up internet (probably a wireless modem or something) and asked if I would come over sometime to hang out and help him set it up.

Any advice on what to do next? I don't wanna make him not want to be near me or talk to me but damn am I thirsty for his load ;)

• Upvote 1

Guest JizzDumpWI

Given your goals. Help him with his computer. He will initiate if he is interested. If he doesn't initiate make yourself relax and just enjoy the time together.

Guest JizzDumpWI

He invited you over. Pay attention to how he interacts with you. If it gets very comfortable you might weave in telling him the text was not a mistake. But admit you are embarrassed as you were a bit drunk at the time and you think it might have made him uncomfortable. Then let him speak...

Hey taboodude22,

I'd say just address it. Tell him you hope he didn't freak when he got your message and that you didn't mean to offend him. That you've always been surprised by how well he took you being gay, but that there's always a difference between knowing something in theory and being confronted with it like he was and that you hope your sex life won't cause you to fall out. And if he turns out to be comfortable talking about your sex life, just take it from there. If he's not, I think you got your answer...

:* Felix

We've talked about my sex life, sorta, before. Just general stuff. I told him an older guy added me on Facebook and was trying to have sex with me and he seemed to find it funny at the time. Haven't had much talk about it though.

If you haven't talked much about it since, that's exactly what you should do. You can't expect to have sex in the flesh, if you don't even dare to talk about it. And you'll have to be the one making the first step. If it's hard for you, it must be almost impossible for your dad, don't you think?

Guest JizzDumpWI

I agree with RotzBBengel who raises excellent points.

Look, he seems to have a modem to be installed. Why not call him now, see how that went, offer to come over and help. At a point during that, you can squarely address it as both RotzBB and I suggest.

Guest JizzDumpWI

One more thing taboodude22; you seem to have this more significant than it really is. Sons have been sucking off dad's and visa versa for centuries. Way less taboo than you might think. Try to relax into it. It might happen, it might not. He has had his first clue you've an interest, and it didn't seem to freek him out so much that he wouldn't call you to help him with a project. Get your butt over there and help him. Make your relationship normal and if sucking him off is to be, it will eventually happen. Maybe not while you install the modem; but at a point. The more important point right now is to just assist where you can; let him assist you; and talk about all the things to talk about as it feels comfortable to do...