• 2 weeks later...

I've never thought about blowing my dad, mainly because I don't find him attractive what-so-ever. I have thought about it with uncles and my brothers though. Both of my brothers have been to prison, one admits to being used by other guys - with a "broom" - the other denies anything, but his ex-wife who I befriended after they split last year showed me his old phone with pictures of him using a butt plug and homemade fuck machine type thingy. Things that make you go "Hmm...".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To bad there was never an update to this.  Taboo, if you are still on, would love to hear from you.  For others thinking of sucking their dad's dick, your dad loves you, why would he be mad if you asked to suck his cock?  He'll either say yes or no.  If a dad knows his son's gay, it shouldn't come as a shocker

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

About 15 years ago, my dad caught me licking his shaft while he was sleeping. He was snoozing on the couch with a full hard on in the living room, so I managed to pull it out as he was only in the boxers. Anyway, he woke up with my tongue still on his cock. I did not get to suck him yet. Anyway, we both were shocked and terrified. He didn't even say a word. I ran back to my bedroom, while he went to his. We never speak about that ever since. It still makes me feel very guilty now and then. :huh:

Guest JizzDumpWI

What I see in this thread, as it has evolved, seems to have failure to interact at its core.  In some families the idea of consciously committing incest is abhorrent.  And for a much smaller subset of these; a craving is burbling under the surface.  So venturing into this territory when his gut is telling him "this could go really really wrong" is worthy of attention.  I have no personal issue with m2m or f2f incest.  And my only issue with f2m incest is risk of procreation and its impact on the gene pool.  And really my opinion only applies to how I choose to behave.  

Given this as a starting point, The OP might very well be wrong, and maybe dad is just waiting for his son to say "how bout i give you that blowjob now?".  But his gut is telling him something else.  So a more predictable option might just be interacting in person.  Do anything, fix something, build something, explore a challenge at work.  Become a fellow human with dad - to a relationship closer to equal adults.  Sex is only one dimension of being an adult.  It is much the same as any other buddy..  If you have been friends for years and sex hasn't entered into it yet; maybe it just won't.  Maybe there are other dimensions to the friendship...  Some old friendships evolve into sex.  Others off and on sex.  But dad will always be dad; he's known you since the beginning.  Somehow I think, if he had been Jonesin for your ass you would have seen him cruising you.   

5 hours ago, JizzDumpWI said:

What I see in this thread, as it has evolved, seems to have failure to interact at its core.  In some families the idea of consciously committing incest is abhorrent.  And for a much smaller subset of these; a craving is burbling under the surface.  So venturing into this territory when his gut is telling him "this could go really really wrong" is worthy of attention.  I have no personal issue with m2m or f2f incest.  And my only issue with f2m incest is risk of procreation and its impact on the gene pool.  And really my opinion only applies to how I choose to behave.  

Given this as a starting point, The OP might very well be wrong, and maybe dad is just waiting for his son to say "how bout i give you that blowjob now?".  But his gut is telling him something else.  So a more predictable option might just be interacting in person.  Do anything, fix something, build something, explore a challenge at work.  Become a fellow human with dad - to a relationship closer to equal adults.  Sex is only one dimension of being an adult.  It is much the same as any other buddy..  If you have been friends for years and sex hasn't entered into it yet; maybe it just won't.  Maybe there are other dimensions to the friendship...  Some old friendships evolve into sex.  Others off and on sex.  But dad will always be dad; he's known you since the beginning.  Somehow I think, if he had been Jonesin for your ass you would have seen him cruising you.   

Really well said! You tackle a few different sides of this. To some...this would be disgusting. To others...completely normal "to/for them." I happen to think gay incest between brothers, sons/dads, cousins, uncles/nephews is hot...in theory. That, however, doesn't mean it will be in reality. In my experience, having talked to guys about this...incest is more common than one would think. Gay or straight. 

• 3 months later...

In my case, I swallowed his load, he kept jerking me till I came.  He showered as I laid there terrified. He got back in the bed and didn't say a word. He never once said anything to me about it.  In the 10 years since his passing, and 16 years since this happened, I've felt guilty and had regret. It sometimes morphs into one of those "I didn't get to say I'm sorry" type things,  but it is what it is.