Guest JizzDumpWI

better to discuss that text in person, not via txt message. That way you can see the look on his face, in his eyes. Much more telling....

My thought was that he would say more if it wasn't face to face from my previous telemarketing job....I replied "the offer still stands...haha just kidding I had to be an asshole about it"

Let's see if he says anything to that. Just testing the water.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Seriously its your dad..it will change the way you and him see things forever..u can find a million men why target your dad..that's just very wrong.I ensure that if u try he will never want to see you again and ull give a bad image

• Upvote 1

Just a thought that could might help (or possibly ruin everything, lol):

If you'll be spending the night, bring some beer or drinks. If your dad is interested, a little alcohol might give him the courage (or reasonable deniability) to act on it. In the back of his mind, he's already associated you drunk with you horny, so just the sight of you with a bottle might trigger his interest (if there is any).

Of course, you'll be drinking too, so be sure you don't get so smashed that you ignore all of his body language and do something even more regrettable.

If I were you, I would refrain from apologizing any further about the text. That reinforces any thoughts he already has that incest (and even gay sex) are something taboo that shouldn't be discussed.

In fact, MAYBE, you might want to re-initiate discussion by changing the subject slightly so that you two can comfortably talk around the issue. Ask him if it's true that chicks give horrible bjs. Ask if he'd ever consider letting a guy suck him off. If you live in an area that has adult bookstores and arcades, plant that seed in his brain. You're both adults. You're both guys. I can guarantee that the thought of another dude blowing him has at least crossed his mind (and now you need to find out whether that thought intrigued him or disgusted him).

So far, the only thing that's running around in his head is that his son might want to suck his cock, and his son is ashamed and embarrassed by that, so he probably should be too. Take the element of incest out of the equation (and definitely try to settle down the shame element) and maybe you can re-start the conversation by opening him up to the idea of m4m encounters. This is where you need to start getting input on HIS thoughts, rather than giving him more of yours.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Fear isn't always a bad thing. It has been persistent regarding your dad. Maybe its time to move on and find other guys, and just treat your dad as your dad.