Poll for Bottoms: Do you prefer regular sex or rough sex?

Salacious1

Which do you prefer when you're bottoming?  

334 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer when you're bottoming?

Rough, but it's still about making connection. With someone I have a connection with, it makes the sex better. With someone new, it creates a connection that's crazy and cool.

But if it's about someone just looking at it as a reason to Abuse with a capital "A", that's not for me. I know some people here get off on that anyway, but sex is about connection. And there's no connection in that case. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Dickmagnet

My preference is rough, i am used to getting pounded hard & i like being fucked this way & i like it to hurt & i want to be sore after i've been fucked & filled with cum.

Well, what is regular sex? I go to dungeons, darkrooms, lie in the sling, getting fucked through gloryholes, taking anon cum in both ends. Getting fucked by several men in one night, still anon. I don't like it rough, but do I have regular sex?

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Not really a fan of rough sex so I don't do it consistently but when I want it I tell the top fucking me to take me like a bitch in heat and go as rough and as hard as he can.

Is it really that much to do with me once i have a top with his dick pressing against my cunt. If he wants to make it rough i had better just take it, if he wants to take it slow, then i am sure i will enjoy his sperm swimming around in my guts just as much. 

• Upvote 1

i like being manhandled and my preference is to be taken & used by a dominant older top dad. ultimately it's his choice how roughly or genitally he uses my body. i'm all about giving him pleasure and therefore it's his choice.

Like most folks I have experienced and enjoyed it both "regular" and "rough" but what I always remember and fantasize about later are the rough, pounding domination sessions.  So I'd have to say rough is better for me.  It's just a more complete "getting plowed" experience.

Guest Bearman

I prefer rough sex.Love to have a dominate top who gives me a good pounding He can fuck me as hard as he likes,I am his to use and the only reward I want is his load pumped deep inside when he is satisfied.I just worship raw cock and love to be treated by a top for his satisfaction only