Have you ever gotten bred by a "rough" type of guy?

Stickit2

Yes, most of the times I've been bred were when I was raped, seriously raped. Exception being a year ago in Feb when I was drunk and a guy who swrore he was safe sex only was fucking me and at the last moment said 'take my dirty load, bitch' at which point I asked what he meant and before he came he said it again. I figured out what it meant and tried to get him off me, out of me, but he wouldnt let off and came in me. Scared shitless and drunk, I talked to guys online who convinced me the only way to get used to the idea and less freaked out about it was to do it more. They kept me up all night chatting and drinking and the next day I did it 3 more times. Those were the only times I ever didn't have it rough.

By your definition of "rough" yes.

In my past years when I had sex seemingly 24/7 I'd only get rough fucked by thuggish (but still athletic build) black and latino dudes.

Something about a thuggish black dude that makes me automatically want to suck his dick and bend over to receive his load. Can't explain it.

Been bred by lots of rough thug type guys. At one time they were my only type of guy and I would do anything they wanted, anywhere they wanted. The best part for me was that I am a submissive bottom, I love being used and abused and they didn't care they just wanted to fuck some slut and I was happy to please.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest RawCunt

I've found the straight/bi guys tend to be the best. Especially at beats where they are there to get their cocks serviced because their woman won't.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I was at a bath house, and this guy walked into my room, he was full of tattoos, and someone I am sure I would have never decided to meet on a dating app. He started to caress me while I was laying down, prone. I rose to the doggy style position, and he proceeded to mount up and fuck me. I was very turned on, even though he decided to slide on a condom.

• 2 weeks later...

Closest I’ve had to your definition of “rough” was one of my earliest breedings after I went totally bb. We met on Craigslist. He was a “straight” or at least straight type construction worker. Just needed to bust in someone. Covered in tats, hairy all over, cams over after work, came upstairs bent me over bred me. Was nice enough to take a photo for me using my phone. That’s his cock in me in my profile pic. Great Cock big load. Wish he’d come back for more. 

24 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

lmao. "...strong political ideology?"  i draw the line at orange skin. 

That putz has no ideology or moral center. Mentored by Roy Cohn on the art of failing and blaming  others. Kept in the public consciousness with outlandish business deals by the Rothschilds/Rockefeller banking cartel (who always baled him out). Kept a book of Hitler’s speeches translated to English by his bedside and used the same exact complements, patriotic hokum  and scapegoating to attract crowds of 20,000, the formulaic number at which the sum becomes greater than its parts and the crowd takes on a persona of its own. An equally scripted ”opposition” provides false hope and diverts attention from the Plan. 

Don’t worry about Iran, Economic collapse or his re-election (as long as he stays on script). Liberals will applaud the debt - free “Currency Reset” and Conservatives will beg for a “Positive ID to prove Citizenship”. Jared Kushner and Lucent Technologies already have your Microchip, ready to implant “by popular demand”. 

Edited by Pozlover1