Wanted to be second

I posted an ad on Craigslist and received a response from a young Latin guy who said he was 30 and very fit, adding that he wanted to breed me, especially if I already had a load in my ass.

Now, he he wanted to come right after work, around 4:00, and as it was, a regular young buddy was coming at 3:00, so I told him I would likely be loaded-up by 4:00. Fortunately my regular fuck buddy showed up right on time and fucked me, blowing his load deep in my ass. At 4:00 the Latin guy showed-up, and he was as hot as hell. He undressed and asked that I suck him, adding that he had a five-day load to give me. He laid back as I was blew him, all the while admiring his nice tight body and his big dick. After a while he said he was ready and again asked again if I had been fucked right earlier that day. I replied 'Yes' and then he asked if guy had come inside my ass. Again I replied 'Yes' and that was all it took.

He rolled me on my stomach and slid right in, fucking like a pro, and after a while he grunted "I'm close" and adding "I'm gonna cum inside." With that he went as deeply as he could and shot his cum in my ass, pumping my ass a few times for good measure, until all his cum was inside.

After a minute or so he pulled out and mentioned he was bi and married but he just loved to breed an ass that had just been bred with a load or two.

After he dressed he gave me his e-mail address, suggesting that if I ever wanted another second load, I let him know. I responded "I most definitely will."

Edited by Hotload84