Steanworks Berkeley or. Is There A Better Spot? Please help 411

I have tried before to set up a gangbang, or to pre-arrange meeting with two or three hung tops. Last time I was at Steamworks in Berkeley I paid for a room. I have been there a few times now, and I I've sucking cock. I laid myself down on the fuckbench last time, really hoping a top would start to take control and fuck me, and that others would join in, but the best thing that has happened at the fuckbench for me is I latino guy fucked my mouth and throat with his huge cock, and I dangers him to fill my mouth with his load but another guy came over and stole it from me. I have also put myself in the sling, and REALLY hoped that I would be gabgbanged, but it just hasn't happened. I think I am going back this week and am going to try again. I am only able to go from mid morning to early afternoon so I am sure that is part of the problem. If anyone knows a better spot where I might round up some hung tops for a hot first time gangbang and breeding session I would appreciate it.

post-33427-140864352619_thumb.jpg

Several thoughts:

- Time of day matters. I've found that weekdays from after work to early evening are good. Sunday afternoon is also good. If you're limited to weekday daytime play, try Folsom Gulch in San Francisco at lunchtime.

- If you want more contact, get a locker and wander, instead of getting a room. With apologies to Shakespeare, sex begets more sex. If you start something in public with one guy, others will want to join. (And speaking strictly for myself now, "Want to go back to my room?" is as big a turn off as "Got a condom?" I can have sex in a bed, behind closed doors, without leaving home!)

- There isn't much point to pre-arranging meetings at a bathhouse (unless we're talking about an ongoing buddy, and the bathhouse serves as your regular meeting place). Just go, and take advantage of the benefits of the setting: relatively many men, chances to 'try before you buy', and nothing lost if you're incompatible with a particular guy, as there are always others at hand.

fskn - thank you for the great and insitefull response. Wish I didn't have the time limitations because I know there have been plenty of nights when my mind has wandered to the extremely erotic and graphic thoughts of what I could be doing in a club or at a bathhouse surrounded by a bunch of cumloaded big cocked men who are looking for a hot place to stash their goods. I AM a very willing vault, sho has had zero luck. I am sure physical appearance plays a large role in it as well, but I don't think I am an ugly piggy or anything. I love youur insight, and of the three times I have gone to Steamworks I only got a room once, and knew it was a waste. I have layed on the bench ass up high ready to be fucked and bred, while another cock is fucking my mouth and throat, and have even put myself in the sling really Hopi.g someone woukd get the ball rolling to give me my first gangbang. I think I am going to give it another shot tomorrow, maybe this time will be the time. plan on being in that sling by 10:30 AM, ready for.cock and.loads.

Yeah, it's hard to set up things. I like playing in the steam room. Also I feel shy joining in on fucking in rooms when they're showing off in there. Maybe I'll be more forward in the future.

I have never actually tried the steam room. I really like the gloryholes, and have put myself in the sling, but it is never very busy when I AM able to go, which is too bad because I think I AM a fun and naughty though inexperienced bottom. I am sure the right hung top would have a blast using my holes.