Swinger party

Bottom Jim

Two weeks ago a couple asked me to join them at a swinger party. They knew I was gay, but they had a girl who wanted to go, so the couple thought it better if we went as two couples. I said "Why not?" and went.

I think there were maybe 20 couples at the party. The girl with whom I attended left quickly to go and fuck some guy she had just met, which left me sitting there drinking a beer when, after a while, I was approached by a couple in their 30s. They asked if I was into a threesome. The guy, Sid, he added that wanted to try man-on-man sex and he had heard I was gay.

The three of us went into one the bedrooms on the second floor. Since all we were wearing were towels, we quickly stripped naked. I started to suck on Sid while his wife played with my dick. Then Sid asked if I would take it up the ass. "Sure" was my reply, and I lay on my stomach. Then Sid mentioned he had no condoms, and he asked if I would I take him raw. When again I replied "Sure", in he went.

He said he would not come inside but after a while he grunted and shot his load, after which the two of them left the bedroom. About then an older woman who had been watching us from the hallway came in. I imagine she was in her late 50s but in great shape, and she explained her husband was fucking some girl in another room and she was bored. We chatted for a minute or so, and then she asked if I would please fuck her. She sucked me and then climbed on top, explaining she wanted my bare dick in her pussy, adding that she wanted me to cum inside. She was a great and active fuck, and not surprisingly it wasn't long before I came in her pussy. She then sucked me clean and left.

That was it for me, but it was a great night.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

I went to another party. I met this late teen couple She was like 19 and he was 18. She wanted an older dick in her while her bf watched. She also said she wanted it bare but not to cum in her.

i was fucking her and said I was getting close. She then pulled me in tight and said to cum in her pussy. I did and she then said she was not on birth control. Never knew what happened

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

I went to another party where the husband asked if I would bareback his wife. He wanted to get pregnant but had no luck. She was hot 22 year old and I did what he asked. I fucked her bareback and shot s huge load of cum in her pussy. I don' t know if she hot knocked up or not as three other guys fucked he and cane in her too. Maybe?

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's much easier to get in if you're part of a couple.  Single males are either forbidden, or greatly restricted in number and paying twice what a couple would pay.  (Single women, on the other hand, are usually admitted for $5 or less!)

I've been in and out of the swingers lifestyle for many years, and am a veteran of many clubs.  I hate to add, but must, that bi males are seldom welcome to express that interest, and that approaching another man could get you kicked out.

There WAS one club near Pittsburgh that had bi Thursdays, which were always well attended, and by many of the same couples who attended the Friday and Saturday parties.   But if you intend to try swinging in real life, make sure you understand the club's policy re bi men.

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...