Is barebacking hotter because of the feel or the idea of it?

seb537

Why do you bareback?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you bareback?

• Because it feels better.
    • Because it feels better, but also because I like the psychological side of it.
    • It feels better and it makes me hornier equally.
    • Makes me mostly hornier but also like the feel of it.
    • I don't feel any difference between safe and raw, I just like the idea of it.

• Moderators
I have to say that barebacking does feel better than using a condom, but it also feels amazing to trust someone enough to allow them to fuck me without a condom.

I agree. The even hotter thing is letting someone breed you when you have no reason to trust them, but you do it anyway because it feels so good.

• Like 3

As a bottom I can tell you it feels WAY better raw. Sure, there's the psychological rush of doing something risky, but it does feel physically better ... a lot better.

I can feel the extra warmth from my top's dick .... my insides getting coated by precum and eventually cum.

• Like 2

For me it's mostly the feel of a bare cock inside me. I have been fucked with condoms, and I did not like it at all. Also, knowing that the guy is shooting his load deep inside me, and not into a condom, makes it feel that much more incredible!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Condoms tend to irritate my hole. I think I've only had a couple of times where it didn't hurt when getting fucked with a rubber. Raw still hurts, but less so, and for a lot shorter time. It's also a waste of good cum to leave it in a rubber, it should be in my body. Way more intimate I think.

• 5 years later...
Guest Descartes70817

Obviously, to me at least, bareback feels so much better than sex with a condom on my dick, but psychologically even before I was diagnosed I used to get really turned on wondering if this guy I'm fucking is the one who pozzes me, or if I was already poz and sharing the bug with him when I wasn't testing and had no idea of my status. Since I was diagnosed it turns me on to know I'm fucking another poz guy, or that the neg guy I'm fucking wants my poz load.

Definitely because it feels better. For me, fucking with a condom barely feels good....seriously, my cock feels hardly any pleasure when I am wearing a condom and inside a guy's ass.

So there is no question. It is not up for debate. BB feels waaaaaaaay better, it is waaaaaay more intimate and yeah, there is a kind of psychological thrill to it, too (probably because we have lived through the HIV years before PrEP and undetectable viral loads... a time when BB was so "forbidden").

Edited by concerned1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The touch of flesh to flesh is a notable experience; the touch of intimate flesh to intimate flesh is a potent one. Just as a glove on the hand prevents appreciation of the first, a condom stops the second.

Yes, it feels better. But, like, an order of magnitude better.

Yet how it feels physically to me actually is  a less powerful influence on me than the idea that another man has made the choice to breed me with his bare penis, with his own pleasure being his foremost consideration. To me it demonstrates that he is a Man who understands that his cock is powerful, capable of influencing another man to obedience, capable of overwhelming him in the physical act of sex, and capable of making him accept the Top’s ultimate triumph of the action of reproduction in his body.

That, and it feels better - why wouldn’t anybody bottom bareback?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Having topped and bottomed both with condoms and without, I have to say that bare feels better. With condoms, you lose some tactile stimulation and increase irritation, however some types of condoms are worse that others. I hate latex -- it makes my hole burn (I might have an allergy).  Polyisoprene is better.

The psychological aspect is there as well. I leave whether a condom is used up to the person I'm with as I submit to his desires.

I recently went to a hotel room with a guy who wanted to watch me get fucked up on poppers and smoke until I couldn't control myself and turned into a complete cum craving whore. 

I told him that regardless of how fucked up we get or he gets me,  I wanted him to use a condom if things got that far. He used a dildo on me and asked how it felt and I just moaned. He said he was super horny and hard and started sliding his cock along my ass crack and pulled out the dildo and kept running the head of his cock past my hole saying how much he wanted to fuck me and I said condom please and he said ok but I would enjoy it more bareback and said how about I just put it in a little bit and if you are still nervous about it I'll use the condom and put his pipe next to my mouth and I took a big hit and he quickly pushed inside me a little bit and pumped a few times making me moan loudly in a smoke filled haze and  he said it feels incredible doesn't it and all I could get out was  ...FUUUUUCK it does but we should stop before we go too far and he said......like this and pushed in balls deep making me cry out how right he was and he took that as a yes to keep fucking me bareback and even knowing I shouldn't be doing it bare, it felt so much better than it was like flipping a switch inside me and instead of trying to stop, I started pushing back against him and even reached back to pull my cheeks apart telling him how intense it felt.

He said he was going to cum soon and before I heard the rest of what he was saying, I reached back again and grabbed him to keep him from pulling out because it felt incredible and was making me about to cum myself and he quickly started to grunt and spurt his cum inside me. 

Before we were done and leaving the room, I told him how right he was about how much better a bare cock feels without a condom. 

I guess, long story short,  bareback fucking is the only way to do it because it just feels too fucking good!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1