Ass "slurping" noise whilst getting fucked

mjapie1

This happens to me all the time. Even without loads inside. I guess my hole just gets extra juicy and sloppy on its own. Sometimes my ass juices will be frothing and slurping and spraying all over my back and the bed and the wall or mirror nearby. It's too much.

I always get fucked on my back with the guy on top and bearing down on me. My ass makes the slurping noise mostly after the first load is deep in me. Lube also makes that noise but I like the natural lube of sperm inside me. I think it is mainly the sperm loads already inside my asshole and to part due to the position of the guy ontop of me. It is fun for all of us irrespective of what makes it happen!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

One night at the baths, a buddy had suggested  to a friend that he come to my room to get fucked and fisted (I was more of a top then...).  The guy was hot (and high), wearing a black jock.  When I started playing around his ass, I found that he had an XXX-large buttplug lodged in his hole.  When he saw my cock's reaction, he relaxed a little, instead of being ashamed of being such a hot pig!  I worked the plug out, and played with the gaping hole for quite awhile.  "Fuck me," he begged, stroking my rock hard cock.  With him on his hands and knees, I got behind him and slid in easily.  His ass was on fire and felt like a warm, wet glove.  The more he moaned and begged, the rougher I got, until I was pile-driving his pighole.  It was then that I noticed the slurping sound coming from his loose hole.  We looked at each other in the mirror. He had this sheepish look and said, "Sorry..."   I responded with "Nuthin' to be sorry about.  I think it's fuckin' hot!  Means you like gettin' fucked by this big pierced dick."  With that, I went back to pounding his nasty, sloppy fuckhole.    Love that fuckin' piggy sound - - - top or bottom!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

At my ''Breed and Feed" parties, I love when I finally start to hear the "slurping" sound my ass makes. I know it's full of cum loads. The tops seem to love the feel and sound of all that cum inside my now stretched out ass. Guys have even commented to me about loving the "slurping" sound. 

• Upvote 2

i absolutely love it when my hole makes all these slurpy,sloppy sounds and of course it drives a top wilder usually........i also love it when hes fucking me and cum is running out and down onto my balls and hes slapping hard into me fucking deep as possible......it makes me just totally let go and at that point he owns me.........i love it so so much.

• Like 1

It's the hottest sound in the world to me!  I don't think position matters though.  It happens to me doggy style too, and it's happened when I fuck bottoms on all 4s too..  If your hole is sloppy and RELAXED, it can happen any position.  And like others said, it's a cue to the top that you are OPEN for business and they can plunge in and out of that slutty heaven as deep and rough as they like!

• Upvote 2

Without a doubt it is my FAVORITE sound and adds immensely to the play by letting the top know how loosened up you are and by letting you know what a slut bottom you are.  About a month ago, an anon top who fucks me regularly stopped by to fuck me.  I was on all 4's, door unlocked, ass up towards the door, he cums up behind me, fucks me and leaves.  I did not have any loads in yet.  He usually cums pretty quickly, but this time it took a while.  He had fucked me for about 20 minutes and had not cum, he took a short break to eat me out, and then started fucking me again.  But this time, I was shooting air farts.  He had fucked so much air in me.  It was totally hot.  There's a couple of different sounds.  The "slurping" sound from lube and cum, and separately farts that cum from air being released from your cunt from a lot of fucking.  I love both equally, but damn the farting sound was intensely hot.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, OtterTopLDN said:

Love a noisy ass. Slurping, farting, whatever. Its like the ass can speak, a vocal slut asking for more. When I hear it, it makes me try harder to use my cock to get even more noise out of it, very horny

It normally takes more than three hours of fucking for me to begin farting... 

On 9/11/2017 at 5:13 PM, bbaremich said:

I love when my ass has more than one load inside and gets real sloppy. The noise is such a turn on. The top and anyone watching knows that I am a cumdump. 

I agree, a full and sloppy ass is like a breeding call to bystanders.  Love when my ass is full of cum and piss and making pig sounds