Ass "slurping" noise whilst getting fucked

mjapie1

I personally LOVE it when I hear a slurping or fart-like noise when I am fucking a guy's hole. I don't know why, but it really turns me on so much. It's hot! I think sometimes it's air. Sometimes when I'm rimming a guy and I spread his cheeks really wide so that his hole is really stretched and opened up, it makes the fart-like sound then, which I think is just air. But as I say, it doesn't put me off at all...it makes me even more horny. I love it! :grin:

Edited by concerned1

1 hour ago, phukhole said:

It means my ass is relaxed and full of cum and the top is USING my hole - no tender lovemaking, that noise means I'm being FUCKED.  There is nothing better!  

CUM JUNKIE is the type of action that drives me to do long weekend fuckfeast with other pigs. Then the nastiest fucker gets RAPED by everyone!

http://store.treasureislandmedia.com/CUMJUNKIE.html

It is the best sound in the world. It shows the world the true cum dump/fuck hole you really are.  Three things i like when getting fucked.  The slurping noise my hole makes, feeling the tops balls between my legs, and the slapping noise my cheeks make when getting fucked.  PIG HEAVEN FOR ME

2 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

Oh, yeah, I love it when I get the cum farts in front of a group of guys.

God, that's one of the best.  Blowing air farts in front of a group of guys shows what an alpha kunt you really are, getting fucked so much that you're full of air and that you don't care what anyone thinks.  When hearing the noise, everyone turns to watch you getting fucked.  So fucking hot!

At first, I thought that was something to be ashamed of; NOW...it's a badge of being a total CUM DUMP putting everyone on notice...there's a HOG around that needs to be breed..deep and hardcore.  It's great when you become part of that BROTHERHOOD of CUM DUMP'S.  NO ONE can take that away from YOU. 

Guest bbbearlover1

It doesn't take long for me to hear that beautiful pussy soundtrack, because I usually spend about 30 minutes minimum eating and fingering.  And I leak like nobody's business on my own.  So, that's the typical "lube" when I fuck.  And I get that much harder, when the music starts in the pussy, and then is joined by the moaning, then cursing, then jibberish.  Damn, I hard now just thinking about this.

9 hours ago, piglooking4pigs said:

God, that's one of the best.  Blowing air farts in front of a group of guys shows what an alpha kunt you really are, getting fucked so much that you're full of air and that you don't care what anyone thinks.  When hearing the noise, everyone turns to watch you getting fucked.  So fucking hot!

Fuck yeah! I love it when I've been fucked so much that I essentially lose control of my hole - gaping, farting, slurping, squelching, dripping cum and piss... The sign of a true whore!