Ass "slurping" noise whilst getting fucked

mjapie1

Some tops I've runned into really are bothered by all these sounds. I find ass slurping sounds very sexy. And if there's enough cum loads inside, I love to felch them out (I hate the taste of lube!)!

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:13 AM, bbaremich said:

I love when my ass has more than one load inside and gets real sloppy. The noise is such a turn on. The top and anyone watching knows that I am a cumdump. 

exactly. I find at sex parties or gangbangs once I have been well and truly opened up for three or four cocks and have a couple of loads in me my cunt makes slurping sounds. It has never worried me and never seemed to worry the hundreds of tops that fuck me each year. I think of it as my cunt voicing its appreciation of their fucking and seeding.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2014 at 4:23 AM, mjapie1 said:

Recently when I was at a sauna it was during my 4th fuck that my arse started making a "slurping" noise when getting fucked. I had already taken 2 loads so was nicely loosened up. At the time I was on my back, with the top bearing down on me, his forearms holding up my calves. We had got the position just right and every time he thrusted and pulled back my arse made this noise. At first I was a bit self conscious but it really got him going and he only lasted about 5 more minutes before he blew a massive load.

It was the first time this had ever happened to me and I would like to know whether anyone else has had a similar experience?

Was it because I had:

1. already taken a few loads; or
  2. I was well loosened up; or
  3. due to our position?

Any comments appreciated.

J

probably a combination of all. I find it happens to me after I have been fucked three or four times in quick succession in a backroom or at gangbang and I have a few loads in me. I don't get self conscious about it and you shouldn't. My hole gets particularly noisy after 8 or 10 fucks when it is full of seed.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2017 at 10:38 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

It doesn't take long for me to hear that beautiful pussy soundtrack, because I usually spend about 30 minutes minimum eating and fingering.  And I leak like nobody's business on my own.  So, that's the typical "lube" when I fuck.  And I get that much harder, when the music starts in the pussy, and then is joined by the moaning, then cursing, then jibberish.  Damn, I hard now just thinking about this.

I love to submit to such a worthy top.

That's really ? music to me. It means it's ? time to lock ourselves away for the start of very intense actions over a period of time. Just don't want to get disturbed by anything. The door's for some serious Fuckn hard has just been opened for the both of us.

FANTASY'S will be done. .completely uninhibited session's 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2017 at 5:38 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

It doesn't take long for me to hear that beautiful pussy soundtrack, because I usually spend about 30 minutes minimum eating and fingering.  And I leak like nobody's business on my own.  So, that's the typical "lube" when I fuck.  And I get that much harder, when the music starts in the pussy, and then is joined by the moaning, then cursing, then jibberish.  Damn, I hard now just thinking about this.

Mmmmm yeah, I totally feel ya on dat! I love that transition as my hole gradually stretches and turns into that good, gushy, type pussy that squishes and leaks all over the place. At that point, even the bi-Tops tell me it feels exactly like a real bitch's cunt, ready and ripe for a nice, hot load of jizz. 

The rhythmic sounds of skin slapping skin, the headboard bangng off the wall, moans echoing around the room, low hushed growls of profanity filling the air, and the squishing of a fat cock pounding a loosened boi-pussy filled with cum... *shivers*