Ever run into someone from work online or in a bathhouse?

bttmsubslut

Here's a good one:

A couple of years ago, we had a new guy where I worked. He was my age (27 at the time), very good looking, very well built. He friended me on Facebook and I got a look at his photos. There were quite a few of him shirtless and man, he had a seriously hot body. We became work buddies pretty quickly. He asserted himself to be straight- always talking about girls he was dating (seemed like it was a new girl every weekend, quite the ladies man!).

One night, I was cruising on Craigslist and came across an ad with a picture that I could have sworn was one of the shirtless pics this guy had on Facebook, though the face was cropped out in this pic. I checked his Facebook to match it to this one and sure enough, it was. Thinking there was no way this straight as an arrow dude could have been posting for sex with men, I assumed someone might have stolen his pic. But I was curious.....

I emailed him from an email address that he wouldn't be able to tell was me. He replied with his face pics. IT WAS HIM!! Shocked, but now very curious what he was into, I started asking him what kind of scene he liked. Turns out he is into young, fem twink types who dress up in women's panties and shit like that. He was looking for a guy that could host and he wanted to come over and get sucked, then bend his boy over and fuck him while his boy wears some women's lingerie. No kissing, none of that. Man, was that a shocker!

Just goes to show you... No matter how straight, macho and masculine a guy asserts himself to be, he still might be into plowing another dude's ass from time to time.

• Upvote 1

Here's a good one:

A couple of years ago, we had a new guy where I worked. He was my age (27 at the time), very good looking, very well built. He friended me on Facebook and I got a look at his photos. There were quite a few of him shirtless and man, he had a seriously hot body. We became work buddies pretty quickly. He asserted himself to be straight- always talking about girls he was dating (seemed like it was a new girl every weekend, quite the ladies man!).

One night, I was cruising on Craigslist and came across an ad with a picture that I could have sworn was one of the shirtless pics this guy had on Facebook, though the face was cropped out in this pic. I checked his Facebook to match it to this one and sure enough, it was. Thinking there was no way this straight as an arrow dude could have been posting for sex with men, I assumed someone might have stolen his pic. But I was curious.....

I emailed him from an email address that he wouldn't be able to tell was me. He replied with his face pics. IT WAS HIM!! Shocked, but now very curious what he was into, I started asking him what kind of scene he liked. Turns out he is into young, fem twink types who dress up in women's panties and shit like that. He was looking for a guy that could host and he wanted to come over and get sucked, then bend his boy over and fuck him while his boy wears some women's lingerie. No kissing, none of that. Man, was that a shocker!

Just goes to show you... No matter how straight, macho and masculine a guy asserts himself to be, he still might be into plowing another dude's ass from time to time.

Well he can have those kind of guys cause they are a total turn off for me. I like twinks and fem is not a big deal unless they are like over the top girly fem then I get annoyed by them, but I draw the line as wearing womens panties. I want my man to wear mens underwear hot jock straps not some lacy silk panty.... He's probably gay but won't admit it, and fucking those type of guys is easy cause they similar to women in his eyes.

Guest sickhog

I ran into a customer, a Brazilian doctor, in a back room. Since he was laying in a urinal and being pissed on, I just did the same. When we next met we both smiled but mentioned nothing, but agreed to a drink after work... and you can goes what he drank!

A decade ago I had a university job that required me to be all over the campus. I took advantage of the freedom to take occasional long lunches at a local bathhouse. Another guy in my department had the same idea, because I'd see him there pretty frequently among the lunchtime crowd.

His way of coping with having a colleague present was never ever to acknowledge me. He'd follow me into the steam room, spread his legs, and stroke himself hard and allow me to suck him off--but his eyes would be clamped shut the entire time. He never spoke to me, looked at me, or returned the favor. I think he reasoned that not 'seeing' me let him off the hook for any complications he thought might arise.

I sucked him dozens of times, but outside the baths neither of us acknowledged our lunchtime dalliances. We were always very friendly, though.

I once bumped into a local vicar at the bathhouse I frequent! I knew he was gay, so wasn't totally surprised, but I think he was shocked as I'm married and quite careful about who knows I'm bi (the wife and the guys who I play with basically). We were friendly before the encounter and have remained so ever since, but not a word has been spoken about it by either of us!

On a similar note to my last post, my wife set me up with a different vicar who she knew through a mutual friend. Our first 'date' was at the same bathhouse, and he was nervous when we were there as he said he had heard rumours that another vicar he knew frequented it! Turned out it was the one I had bumped into previously. I never let on that it wasn't just a rumour! :)

I've run into a few guys I already knew at cruising parks. My lawyer, a professor at the university I was working, another professor who chair of Philosophy. We never acknowledged each other presence.

Another time I met a guy from work, we had been in meetings together. I'm sure he self-identified as gay. I saw him once at the sauna in one of the Blackout events (lights off). I had the sling room and while I was on the sling he came into the room and started playing with my hole. I knew he had recognized me. He was going to put on a condom but I told him "No condoms". He left after saying he didn't bareback but a few seconds later he was back and without saying a word he stuck his cock in my hole on the sling, pounded it for a little while, bred my hole and left without saying a word. It was interesting when we had to be in meetings together and we never acknowledged any of it.

A couple of years ago, we had a new guy where I worked. He was my age (27 at the time), very good looking, very well built...He asserted himself to be straight- always talking about girls he was dating (seemed like it was a new girl every weekend, quite the ladies man!)...

Turns out he is into young, fem twink types who dress up in women's panties and shit like that....

Because I don't believe in any of the sexual orientation nonsense it does not surprise me to see a non-stereotypical self-identified gay man who is very masculine and a "ladies man", interested in experimenting with some sort of sexual script with other men. Men can offer other men an erotic and sexual experience that no woman can offer, such as totally anonymous sex, enthusiastic blow-jobs, fantastic group sex.

There are two things that keep men away from sex with other men (1) Stigma of "homosexuality" and (2) STIs, which is also related to stigma in some cases such as HIV. If you can convince a man that he is not "gay" because he wants his cock sucked or if he enjoys sucking cock (or any other form of sex with men), and you can assure him that there is no risk of STIs, then it's easy to have sex with that man.

I work in a very conservative field (financial services) so I am not so thrilled to run into guys I know from the office. And with me being black and living in a city with few gay black guys, it's kind of hard not to notice me! In fact, I almost never go to the baths because years ago I ran into a married guy there who I was working with on a project. Awkward. I also ran into a married professor I had to subsequently work with in a park on a Saturday night, who was there trolling for dick. He became very touchy feely with me at work after that and I HATED that shit.

A couple of years ago, I got fucked and bred by a guy off the chat lines who works at my company now. He could be a little more discreet when I see him at work. He is always giving off that "yeah we fucked" vibe. And has even asked me on the corporate instant messaging system if I'm down for a hook-up. Um, no bueno!!! I guess I'm one of those people who like clear boundaries between work and play. I prefer to travel out of town and do all my dirt away from prying eyes. Oh, and by the way, quite a few gays work at my company (some closeted). It's just not cool in my view to be seen as a cumdump by colleagues.

• Upvote 1

Thankfully no, and it would be very, very bad if I did. Given the fact I work with some real jerks (regardless of the subject, they're just jerks) it would not be pleasant if they found out I like to fuck guys and take loads.

Except what would they be doing there if not the same thing as you?

I've seen co-workers and my friend's brother hightail it out of bars when they saw me, but that's just dumb considering I'm there as well. My friend knew her brother was gay but the family didn't, and I didn't tell her about the meeting until many years later when it was 'safe' to do so on his part. I do keep secrets.

At a bath or sex club the co worker attitude goes away instantly and you're just a bunch of naked gay men.