Do you rim the ass of the Top you suck?

BtminMich

Guest faggot hole

Fuck yeah, i rim the dude whose cock i will suck or who's gonna fuck me! Not only am i a full-service whore, but it improves the fuck He's about to give me.

I rimmed a couple of guys to help them to get hard; especially straight guys who sometimes have problems to get hard with a guy. For some of them my rimming was the first and only rimming they ever received, and they all got really enthusiastic about it, which alone was a nice reward for me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I don't love rimming but if I am into the guy and he wants it, I'll oblige, providing he has washed his ass. Poppers helps me lose my inhibitions. I do have a fuckbud who goes nuts when I eat him out. After a few minutes, he always says, "get on your knees" and then he breeds me. We both have bf's so it's not easy to hook up, but when we do, it's just awesome. Random fucks are nice, but there's something special about knowing you occupy a special place in a guy's sexual life.

• Upvote 1