Do you rim the ass of the Top you suck?

BtminMich

Yes, I will eat my top's hole out if he wants me to. As a bottom I see it as my job to give pleasure to a top any way he likes it. Therefore if he wants me to rim his ass then I gladly will, especially as I really enjoy getting my tongue deep in a hole anyway! :D

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I will rim the Top if he likes that. As part of the oral I will keep going down to his balls and then lower if he wants me to. I'll lick his ass crack up and down as well if he likes. Get my tongue up his hole and even stick my nose in his butthole as well.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

I love rimming my tops but find that it usually depends on the guy. Some guys want to go straight from me sucking them to fucking my ass. I like the guys who enjoy me sucking their cocks and then moving under them to suck their balls before my tongue runs over their ass hole. My favourite is to get them an all fours and tongue their ass while I jerk them off, sometimes I like to use their Precum and rub it over their hole.

I don't care for having it done to me, but I love to eat ass. The first time I did it was in February and the guy asked me if I had done it before, and I said no. He said it was as if I had done it for years. Lol I did it two other guy two months ago, but not for long since he hurry up and shot. Both were married, the only way I roll. :P

Does this photo of me sucking a black man's asshole answer your question? YES! I LOVE sucking ass nearly as much as I love sucking big, hard cocks to orgasm. (all photos of me are public domain, download and post me anywhere you want.)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...