Do you rim the ass of the Top you suck?

BtminMich

Like being rimmed, and love rimming others.

Will do it to a top, or to a bottom, to a smooth shaven asshole or to a musky hairy one. Provided the guy overall is not positively repulsive to me, I will definitely rim him.

If he sits on my face and regulates my oxygen supply - it's even better.

I always rim my top. Whether he is going to breed me or not. I service his inner thighs, his balls and cock. I then lift his legs up and surprise him with a sniff and lick. Lick all around his hole and then use my special technique, I place my lips around his asslips and suck, biked pressure. I suck his asslips out and stick my tongue deep inside his hole while I'm sucking. They love it ! Then we have a tug of war, I suck it out, he pulls it back it and I suck it back out. They get to relax while I eat and suck his hole for a LONG time !

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I love having my ass eaten! I used to get together with a guy that only wanted to tongue fuck me...I would strip down to my jock and work boots and he went to town. We would do poppers and he rimmed me for about two hours before sucking me off and eating my cum. Great time!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest brabobas

I like to give a blowjob, and rim a ass. Doesn't matter for my if the guy is top or bottom. If he is a bottom I first give him a blowjob, then rim his ass and then fuck him as hard as I can ^_^

• 2 weeks later...