Do you rim the ass of the Top you suck?

BtminMich

I have a new Dom Lover who just stuck his hole over my mouth and made me rim him, no asking. I've never been into it (LOVE having it done to me though) but his hairy straight hole drives me wild with lust. I think it's because he just submits me to do it...I find myself actually lusting to do it to him more and more and oh how delicious he tastes!! He gives me the most delicous tender/rough fuck when I've rimmed him nice and sloppy and deep.

• 1 month later...
Guest MyDarlene

I'm a full service bottom and all bottoms should be, so that means whatever a top wants he gets, the bottom needs to serve the top. besides i love doing it, most all guys i know that come to see me, expect me to suck their cock for as long as they want then next they want their hole taken care of, and your right guys tops love it and makes them harder and of course harder means when they are done with me eating their ass they fuck me deep and hard with a rock hard boner

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite things is to fuck a guy's throat until I shoot my first load — then kick back, maybe have a smoke, and have him give me a long slow rim job until I'm hard again... then go for round two with a nice relaxed blowjob and a second load. 

Nothing better than cumming once and having a man eat my ass to get me hard again. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
9 hours ago, Demonicgaysex said:

It's always fun to introduce a straight dude to the pleasures of being rimmed 

Well if any straight, gay or bi guys want their arses rimmed and are in South London I don't mind obliging, prefer clean but working on it...

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

yes, i'll rim my tops ass on occasion. rimming is not something that i would ever do if it were my choice. since i'm his bottom, then i'll do anything that he wants me to.

usually what will happen as i'm sucking his cock is that he'll start pushing my head down to suck his balls for a while, then he'll lift his legs and push my head down further to rim his ass. i know what he wants me to do for him, and of course i can't say "no". again, it's not by choice, but because i want to please him.