Do you rim the ass of the Top you suck?

BtminMich

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems like more and more guys are getting off on getting rimmed these days, and by that I mean straight or top guys - more so than 10 or so years ago.  

I always do it, love to do it.  It feels so submissive and taboo, and can often get a guy super horny and keyed up for a good face fuck.

• 3 weeks later...

Not into rimming anyone, but I like getting rimmed before getting fucked.  A regular guy I meet up with is married and not into me going near his ass is we get along fine.  Actually, I like grabbing his hairy balls when he's fucking and if I get near his asshole he gets uncomfortable and starts groaning and usually cums harder, rougher, deeper.  

Guest JizzDumpWI
On 4/1/2017 at 1:27 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

Not into rimming anyone, but I like getting rimmed before getting fucked.  A regular guy I meet up with is married and not into me going near his ass is we get along fine.  Actually, I like grabbing his hairy balls when he's fucking and if I get near his asshole he gets uncomfortable and starts groaning and usually cums harder, rougher, deeper.  

LOL....   .and how is that a problem?  If he cums harder when i get closer to his asshole and cums deeper and harder, i might be shoving a dildo in his ass as he fucks me...   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I absolutely rim my Top when I'm sucking his cock! I love to bury my face and my tongue in a hot Man ass! And like a few here have stated, it usually makes for a better pounding of my asspussy afterwards as well! I love eating ass!!

Guest FriendlyBottom

As with all sexual encounters, everything depends upon the chemistry I have with the top/feeder.  I do love to eat ass, but it truly depends on the particular guy and the parrticular ass.  Some asses are better (and more deserving of a good rimming) than others....

A couple of weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to find myself locked in a booth at the local ABS with a handsome muscular man.  I was on my knees, doing what I do best, throating his big beautiful cock as my hands were firmly grasping his round, muscular ass.  It was such a great ass, mostly smooth, with a light sprinkling of hair along his crack.  Happy as I was with his balls on my chin and his swollen head sliding past my tonsils, I nonetheless had a burning desire to eat his ass.  I wasn't sure if my gentleman friend would be receptive to it (I got the sense that he was "straight identified"), but my craving for his asshole was so great that I slowly withdrew his spit-slicked cock from my mouth and gently turned him around.  I firmly pushed his bubble cheeks apart and, to my delight, he knew where I was headed and immediately bent forward and presented me wtih direct access to his pucker.  I dove straight in, pressing my furry lips on his rosebud and penetrated his rear door with my wet, hungry tongue.  I think he was fresh out of the showers at the gym -- he was a clean, tasty man -- and he moaned with delight as I began a good long thorough tongue-fucking of his sweet manhole.  I was happy as a pig in shit.  Ultimately, I turned him back around and within 30 seconds he sprayed the back of my throat with a huge tasty load.  After his cocfinally deflated, I let it slip out of my mouth and he surprised me as I stood up my pulling me face towards his and kissing me passionately.  I'm sure he had to be able to taste his ass-musk on my beard and it seemed to drive him wild.  

It was a DAMN HOT time.  I hope I run into him again soon....