BtminMich

Do you rim the ass of the Top you suck?

I love rimming the hole I'm going to fuck, but it has to be douched and cleaned.  Then I can chew away :-)

Hey I'll rim ass when I'm just giving head. I'm a use and abuse slut

Edited by analluv27
  • Upvote 1

It seems like more and more guys are getting off on getting rimmed these days, and by that I mean straight or top guys - more so than 10 or so years ago.  

I always do it, love to do it.  It feels so submissive and taboo, and can often get a guy super horny and keyed up for a good face fuck.

Not into rimming anyone, but I like getting rimmed before getting fucked.  A regular guy I meet up with is married and not into me going near his ass is we get along fine.  Actually, I like grabbing his hairy balls when he's fucking and if I get near his asshole he gets uncomfortable and starts groaning and usually cums harder, rougher, deeper.  

On 4/1/2017 at 1:27 AM, Cumjunky215 said:

Not into rimming anyone, but I like getting rimmed before getting fucked.  A regular guy I meet up with is married and not into me going near his ass is we get along fine.  Actually, I like grabbing his hairy balls when he's fucking and if I get near his asshole he gets uncomfortable and starts groaning and usually cums harder, rougher, deeper.  

LOL....   .and how is that a problem?  If he cums harder when i get closer to his asshole and cums deeper and harder, i might be shoving a dildo in his ass as he fucks me...   

If a Sir requires it to rim his superior arse before Sir's attnetions turn to its arse... then this it will gladly rim Sir's arse :)

found a regular to suck and swallow  Last time I rimmed him and tongued his hole. Loved it