Do you rim the ass of the Top you suck?

BtminMich

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love to eat ass almost as taking a load in my hole. Man ass is what's for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snack. I pride myself on my rimming technique. It usually surprises the top, especially married men. I sniff and lick the hole, rub the hole all over my face. Goatee, tongue, nose, eyes and forehead. I then begin my suck . I SUCK man ass. I apply suction and gently suck his asslips out into my mouth. I stick my tongue deep in his hole while sucking the lips. I use my lips to "chew" on his asslips. Suck, suck, love asslips.

I do the same thing, I suck on their hole and it drives them crazy, once I get it nice and plump I will chew on it lightly, the. Spread it open so I can get my tongue deep in the there. I have a long tongue so it helps.

• 2 months later...

Hell yes, I rim the top I suck.  Work my way from his cock, to his balls, to his hole.  Although I prefer a clean hole, I do like a nice sweaty hole from time to time.

Pretty much the same. Usually its cock, balls ass for me too. Love rimming almost as much as sucking cock.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

Hell yeah!!  Rimming a hot (clean) horny ass and having the guy push his ass back onto my probing talented tongue gets me so hot and horny! I'm versatile and more than once it's ended up that my tongue was not the only thing I put in his hole that night!!

• 3 weeks later...

I like to rim a top if it is him showing his dominance over me. Its hot when he makes me do it. I don't like to initiate it because some tops don't want their hole touched at all and I like that kind of top the most. It has been said before in this thread that rimming often leads to tops becoming bottoms and I do not want to "convert" any top to bottom. But I do notice that married men will become loyal fuck buddies if they get a good rim job each time because most wives won't give them that.

• Upvote 1

Always!! If they let me. Some guys are a little squeamish about it especially if they live a more hetro lifestyle. I Excell at eating ass. It is my signature skill. I am not afraid of a hole with some extra zing to it. I could and have spent hours lying under a rim chair! Felching is one of my favorite subsets.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...