Maybe moving to Phoenix?

bigdick4you

At the moment living in Berlin but playing with the thought of maybe moving to Phoenix...I'm a sucker for places with good weather. Lived in Bangkok few years back and really loved the lifestyle...was living at great apartment with big rooftop swimming pool,loved the food and the variety of shopping and the going out part. The only downside were the guys...I'm not into Asians at all and I would feel somewhat frustrated if I would c some hot European or Australian guy with some skinny girly Thai. Had few hook ups of course ... But they were a lot less than I would normally have in Europe and the US. Besides during that time I was seeing two guys in London...not at the same time by the way...lol. Berlin is fun and I do have good time the few times that I'm there a month...I work for US airline as cabin crew and am stationed in London at the moment. So I'm regularly in the US for work and fun on my days off...Sexually I'm very into American men...they seem to have this natural no bs type of attitude and I kind of love that! The only downside about Americans is that lots of them should be on medication for depression or check in into a rehab clinic for drug use specially....I also found that I sometimes have hard time reading them...they seem to say something and then contradict themselves but in general they r good fun and friendly and most of them r really good fucks! Like I said I like Berlin but somehow have not found my "niche" yet... It's great from cultural point of view and the sex at the many ready sexclubs is amazing! But somehow it's like something is missing...so will c what I will do, but the thought of living somewhere sunny in house with swimming pool for same price that I'm paying for my place in Berlin is very appealing...the only downside to Phoenix is that guys r not very worldly and some of them r downright sketchy.... Like they have just escaped from prison or something...there also seems to be big drug scene which I totally don't care for as sex is my drug in life. So what do u guys think.... Should I take the plunge or not?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...