Got 3!

blkoraltm

?&^So after a few months with no real sex, I finally made up for lost time. We have a sex party that goes on every Friday and Saturday. The event starts at 9pm and I was running a little late so I debated not going at all. I had to leave at 1 so arriving after 10 was gonna limit how much dick I was going to get to take. But since I had nothing better planned and it would be quite some time before I had a Friday off to go, I went anyways. Somehow my night ended up being the best time I ever went! It started off pretty simple this guy let me suck his dick, long and thin it was still quite a mouthful. As I was leaned over blowing him, he started playing with my ass. So I bent over and he pounded my hole and I definentely felt it. He stopped after a while, wanting to move away from the crowd into one of the darkrooms, where he continued to pound my hole. After a while he said he needed a break and next thing I know there was a guy behind him waiting to saddle up. Like me, he was a cub but then as I bent over to play with his cock I realized that it was unreal how big it was. It was just about the same length as the first guy, but double the side. I was so blinded by dick, that I didn't care if it was too big to "fit" I was gonna die trying. Which it felt like I almost did, but he got it good. Next the first guy came back and started pounding me good, he laid on top of me and next thing I know he asked if I wanted it. And of course I said yes. He gave me his load. A little while I saw the 2nd guy jacking off with another guy in the corner and swallowed his load. After that I went in the pitch black room and was fucked by at least 4 different guys, taking two more loads. I left a little later than expected. But overall my hole was punished so good, and the whole way home I was leaking out cum.

post-22020-140864352712_thumb.jpg