I’ve always had a thing for cubs and bears, so it’s no surprise my favorite hangout is the local bear bar. I’m also a bit of an exhibitionist, and I always try to attend the bar’s monthly “underbear” parties. It’s a popular event because they don’t charge the usual cover to enter the main bar. The underwear party is in the smaller upstairs-bar, and that costs double, but you get to hang out with a couple hundred nearly naked, horny guys, so it’s worth it.

I usually arrive early and stake out a spot near the clothes check. Watching the guys undress is a big part of the fun for me. I’ve been enough times to know the regulars and can guess what they have on underneath; boxers and boxer-briefs mostly, and many keep their t-shirts on, especially the bigger guys. But this particular night, I saw more new faces than regulars, and they were showing more skin than usual; probably thanks to the recent warm weather. Although I’m a little shy talking with guys, I’m not shy when it comes to my body. I stripped down to just my boots and my favorite black jock, stuffed my wallet in my sock and checked the rest of my clothes.

The flow of the crowd led me towards the bar at the back. Along the way my exposed ass was grabbed several times and even slapped once. During one tight squeeze, a hairy-chested daddy with a neck tattoo pressed closer to me than necessary and paused to rub his impressive bulge against my jock. “Nice bumping into you.” he said over the pulsing music.

I just smiled and said, “Likewise.” I wanted to say more, but couldn’t think what, so I reached-up and massaged his hairy pecks. He seemed to like it, so I rubbed his nips with my thumbs.

“Mmmm, that’s nice,” he said, "but I gotta go. Catch you later.” With that he squeezed my ass, then moved away with the crowd as I adjusted the stiffy in my jock.

The wait for drinks was long. I got a beer then moved towards the corner between the bar and the DJ booth. It was darker there, and s darker here and was somewhat hidden from the crush at the bar, which made it the perfect place to get away from the eyes of management. Immediately I could tell something was up. A wall of men were blocking the area off, and were facing the back corner. I pushed my way closer.

Over bare shoulders, I could see a wavy haired, scruffy faced cub, sitting naked on a folding chair. He was sucking a bald guy wearing a harness. Lots of guys had their cocks out, enjoying the show. The bald guy had the cub by the hair and face-fucked him roughly. Every few strokes he went balls deep. The cub had to come up for air only once. When he did, he had the biggest, cutest smile that made my cock jump. Soon the bald guy said he was getting close. I expected the cub to kneel on the floor and open his mouth like a baby bird. Instead he quickly turned around, put one foot on the chair and presented his ass. The bald guy slid his bare cock all the way in, then pumped four or five more times before he started to spasm and moan as he shot his load in the cub’s ass. More than a few guys voiced their approval. “Fuck" involuntarily said out loud. The guy in front of me, an out-of-my-league regular I called Moustache Mike, leaned back and said, “Third load he’s taken tonight. Some daddy’s pimping out his cub bareback. Hot.”

“Wow. Yeah, hot,” I replied.

The bald guy pulled out and the cub tried to suck him clean, but he was too sensitive and backed away. Another man approached. It was the guy with the neck tattoo that had rubbed up against me. He put his arm around the cub and said, “Let’s see. Who’s next?” as he scanned the crowd. A couple guys raised their hands, but the daddy kept looking. When his eyes met mine he smirked and then pointed right at me. Mustache Mike looked back, and when I didn’t move, said “He means you.” Mike stepped aside and took my beer. Someone behind gently pushed me forward. A few steps and I was again face to face with the hairy-chested daddy. I was a little hesitant, not just because of the audience, but because I don’t fuck bareback - at least until I know someone better. I hoped everyone wouldn’t be disappointed, but I only planned to enjoy the blowjob. My fears disappeared when Daddy moved in and gave me a hard, wet kiss.

The cub repositioned the chair and sat in it, took out my cock, which was already erect, and began sucking. Daddy moved aside and pulled my jock to the floor. I lifted each foot as he completely removed and tossed it. The cub was good. He quickly realized that going balls deep doesn’t do it for me and found the sweet spot on the underside of my big mushroom head: the spot where all the pleasure nerves of my cock are concentrated. I glanced down to watch the cub at work and ran my fingers through his wavy hair. He looked up and flashed me his sexy smile. Somehow, that made me even harder. I was enjoying his blowjob so much, that I almost didn’t notice that Daddy was now behind me. He was reaching around, squeezing my pecks and working my nipples, like I had done to him earlier. He kissed my neck and sucked and bit my ears. I was getting close. I didn’t say anything, but I’m sure everybody watching could tell.

The cub stood up and turned around. He lined my dick up with his hole and pushed back. My raw cock felt so good entering him, that I couldn’t resist and began slowly fucking his furry ass. Daddy reached down and grabbed some of the cum and lube leaking from his boy. He rubbed it onto my own fuck-hole. His slick finger, teasing and massaging, soon worked its way inside me, pushing the bald guy’s cum knuckle deep. A moment later, the head of Daddy’s cock was pushing against my hole. It popped in easily; more because I had backed onto it, than he had pushed it in. The double pleasure was too much. I fucked faster and faster. Daddy moved closer and deeper. He pinched my nipples harder. I cried out from the pleasure and pain. A few more pumps and my cry turned into grunts as I shot a giant load up the cub’s guts. A second later Daddy let out a primal scream as he unloaded in my ass with deep hard jabs. I heard the crowd cheering over the music as my breathing return to normal.

After pulling out, the cub licked cleaned both our cocks as Daddy rewarded me with more wet kisses. I noticed that his neck tattoo was of a black scorpion with a drop of red poison dripping from its stinger. All the kissing and cock cleaning had my dick half hard again. The cub stood up and joined in the kissing.

“Thanks Hot Stuff,” he said, “that was fucking hot.”

The cub said something more, but it got lost with the loud music. Whatever it was, it made Daddy smile and then he winked at me. He gave my ass one last squeeze before turning to scan the crowd for the next volunteer.

I looked around the floor, but my jock was nowhere to be found. A couple guys gave me congratulatory pats on the back and said things like, “nice show man” and “fucking bareback slut.” I suddenly felt very naked and backed away from the crowd and against the wall. By now, Daddy had selected another guy and all attention was focused there.

Mustache Mike appeared with a big smile and handed me my beer. “Fucking hot man, I didn’t think you had it in you.”

Five years of seeing him in the bar and tonight was the most he had ever spoken to me. “Did you notice what happened to my jock?” I asked. He held it up in his hand. I reached for it, but he pulled back, saying

“It’s gonna cost you.” I thought he was joking, but he put his hand behind his back when I reached again.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I didn’t know you’re a kinky barebacker.”

“Well…”

Mike leaned in closer. “Years ago, I asked somebody about you. He said you were safe-only vanilla.”

“Vanilla! No…”

“And now it turns out you’re versatile. Us versatile guys gotta stick together" as Mike’s fingertips gently caressed the head of my cock.

“Together. Yes.” I said as our eyes locked.

I went for it and kissed him. He kissed back and our tongues found each other for a passionate minute.

“I’ll tell you what,” he said breaking off the kiss, “I’ll give you back your jock....in exchange for one thing.” By this time Mike’s fingers had found my pleasure spot and my whole body shook as my dick came back to life. Mike approvingly commented “Wow you recover fast. Let’s make that two things.”

“What two things?” I asked.

“Right here, right now, you let me breed that ass of yours. Then you breed me.”

He didn’t have to wait for an answer. I turned around and pressed my naked ass against the bulge in his briefs. He pulled out his huge stiffening cock. A minute rubbing it up and down my crack and he was hard enough to slip it in my sloppy hole. He grabbed me by the wrists and held them against the wall over my head. Instantly we found our rhythm: pulling away, but not all the way out, and pushing back together, deeper than I’d ever been fucked; speeding up at the same time and pace as the load built up in his balls. All the time Mike was saying, “Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, fuck yeah…” until he made a choking noise, pushed in deep and pinned me against the wall with his whole body, saying, “I’m cumming. Cumming. Breeding your fucking ass.”

He pulled out and I felt a glob of cum plop onto my leg. Without a word he turned around and faced the crowd, placed his hands on his knees and bent forward. I fingered Mike’s ass lips, then lubed him up with his own cum that was running down my leg. He had bent into the perfect position; both height and angle, for my hard cock to access his hole. I thought I would have lasted longer because I had just cum; but fucking in public, facing a room full of guys in just their underwear, was too exciting. Mike’s cries of “Fuck yeah, fuck yeah. Give it to me, give me that load” pushed me over the edge. I shot my wad inside Mustache Mike’s sexy ass. I smiled at the thought that half an hour ago I didn’t think he even knew who I was.

He turned around and we kissed long and slow. I bent down to suck his cock clean. It was then that I noticed on his upper right thigh the same tattoo of the scorpion with dripping red poison. “Cool tatt” I commented. “What is it? Some kind of club or something?”

“You might say that.” He said with a laugh. Then his face got serious as he asked, “You mean you don’t know about the scorpion?”

“No, but I like it.” I replied, adding “Maybe I should get one.”

“Maybe you should” Mike replied as he pulled me in for another kiss.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...