Burning Man 2014

I'm curious - has anyone here been to Burning Man in Nevada? There is a lot of hetero stuff about this annual rite of passage in the desert but not much from a gay perspective I could find or just not much...

has anyone gone? How was it ? How was the sex? for barebackers---how do you shower the sand off , douche, etc.... are their any camps dedicated to our way of life??? I always go to Southern Decadence but I thought

I need something new and adventurous to experience -maybe its the closer to 50 thing i'm needing something bigger than a backroom of drunken men (not that i mind) but just curious if anyone here has gone and

what is it like? worth it ? ..... thanks...

and Burning Man -is an annual trek to the desert where from I understand a whole camp city is built for a weekend of "everything" and its RVS, campers, etc.. in a concentric circle - it looks amazing on youtube but for us Easterners -it would be a real journey from this side of the States... thanks....

I can speak on Burning Man with pretty good authority---as it were---as 2014 will be my 7th year. It's been life-changing for me and my close buds. This also will be our 6th year of hosting Down Low Club (thank you Daddy and Red, my "whore buds") "the" mansex tent. While the Down Low Club itself in the "recreational" side of our camp is exclusively for man-to-man play for the men of the Playa, we also host the Gay Meet & Greet on (opening) Monday night for the entire LGBTQQ community and their friends and family in the "residential" side of our camp. It's a really fun event with prudes, pigs, "plain" fags, lesbians and str8s. Oh, and lots of great drinks and snacks.

Down Low Club is located in the heart of the "Gayborhood" where many, but certainly not all, of the gay-oriented camps are located. The vibe and activity in the Down Low Club tent is rather unique as compared to many all-gay male venues that you're used to such as sex clubs, baths and etc for one simple reason: str8 & bi guys. This year, Burning Man will consist of about 60,000+ people on any given day. About 60% are men and 40% women. A very large percentage of women attend with a boyfriend, partner or husband. This leaves a lot of str8 & bi guys without sexual outlet with females after lots of sun, naked people (lots of nudity), alcohol and other substances. That's where Down Low Club cums in handy. In the "radical acceptance" atmosphere of Burning Man it's a place where men that identify with all aspects of sexuality can get in, get busy, get off and get out. The net result is that a lot of gay/bi guys ranging from shy to pigs end up interacting together with otherwise str8 identified guys in a discreet, enclosed, air cooled and highly sexually charged venue. So it's hot...yet different than the aforementioned venues we're used to. It's fucking magic!

To your specific questions about showering, douching and "our way of life", i.e. BB sex:

Some, like me, camp in RVs with bathrooms & showers. Many camp in tents or other non-watered shelter like yurts...or cars/trucks they arrived in. Depending on the number of people in their camp, many people create a shower area in a very easy to build black plastic-lined evaporation pond using sun-heated water bladders for showering. Burning Man is an event where participants carry in and carry out all their needs in a "zero trace" ethic. If you bring your water, Down Low Club is cool with you showering in our Evap pond. You gotta douche elsewhere however.

For those that want to bottom, douching isn't that difficult. If you've got an RV like me, that's much like being at home. We've got campmates who live in tents and yurts. For those who don't have an RV, using water they've allocated for such, they douche in one of the many porta potties provided by Burning Man, strategically placed near camps around the event. Bottom line (pun intended) is that you know your hole and what it takes to get it ready for the many, many, many men at Burning Man that want to tap it. My campmates in tents and yurts carry a gallon or more of water to a porta pottti and flush themselves out as if they were at home. It's easy. Just different.

As far as "our way of life", BB sex at Burning Man is easy. In Down Low Club is even more easy. Despite that most of our core group campmates are BBers, we provide condoms, lube, hand sanitizer and paper towels in Down Low Club. Though a couple of our campmates will use condoms if their sexual partner insists (God bless Daddy and Red), I only BB. A number of times I've had guys that insisted in using condoms to fuck me. For those that do so when I'm in a gangbang situation where I'm taking one after another, I always reach back and pull the condom off. Only 1 guy has stopped fucking me and walked away. ALL others have continued and bred me. In those situations where I've actually had conversation beforehand with guys wanting to use condoms, I've explained that I only fuck BB. The VAST majority of those guys go ahead and fuck me raw. Very few walk away. Especially with a boner. This is especially true towards the end of the week of the Burning man event as many guys---gay, str8 or bi---that may not be into a "group sex" venue are just looking to shoot their loads in a wiling hole.

I've been to Decadence many, many years in a row. While I thoroughly and slutfully enjoyed every minute and every inch, Burning Man is---for me---better in so many, many levels that I can't even begin to compare. Getting BB fucked by str8 identified guys with no regard for my pleasure has been pretty awesome. Taking their loads has been amazing.

If you're a gay/bi male sex pig and can handle an environment of dust, hot men, their scents and VERY basic man-to-man sex, Burning Man IS for you. If you think you'd like to check it out, contact me so we can discuss it...